Chapter 39

Derek shoots up and i point to Issac and Theos room. He walks in and i go into Brett and Loris room and wake them.

"Someone is at the door! Issac and Theos room!" I whisper. The quietly walk into the room and close the door behind them. Another knock at the door and i jump. I grab the baseball bat and go up to the door. Another knock and i open the door. Gerard Argent stands in the doorway along with the girl.

"Get out!" I shout. Not at the two at the door but the 5 in the room. I listen to the window opening and people climbing out.

"No can do! You killed hunters!" Gerard grins.

"Get out old mand or ill kill you!" I growl.

"Calm down we only came to talk!" The girl points a gun at me.

"Where are they? The rest of your pack?" She asks and tries to push me. I hear them closing the window carefully.

"Well they kind of left Beakon Hills in a rush!" I laugh. Gerard pushes me successfully.

"Gerard old buddy old pal! Hows the cancer?" I laugh. He kicks me in the face and i full shift.

"Take a look Tamora! This is a monster!" Gerard says. The girl shoots me in the stomach and i howl in pain.

"Wolfsbane? Wow nooby your getting good! Shame you arent that good. A real hunter wold have cut me in half by now." I smile. I gasp for breath. She looks at Gerard.

I shift back to a human and look up at her. "You broke your sons code Gerard. Very disappointing!" I sigh and stand to my feet.

"We hunt those who hunt us!" He spits.

"Those hunters shot me first. I went by the rules!" I say not wanting to give them a reason to kill or hurt my pack.

"You know who we are here for!" He says.

"Let me guess. The same guy you fail to kill over and over?" I laugh.

"Name?" Tamora asks.

"Hale. Maddy Hale is the name!" I grin. I know she ment what was Dereks name but id rather be the funny girl. She puts the gun to my head.

"What is his name?" He asks.

"Must have slipped my mind!" I say and look down at my claws. When she looks back at Gerard i grab her gun and throw it across my apartment. I grab her and Gerard by the throat.

"I was going to keep this friends but since you shot me lets cut to the chase. I hate you you hate me. You try to kill me but fail! Now Leave!" I say and throw them out. I lock the door and grab a lighter and the gun. I go into the boys room and i climb out the window. The wolfsbane bullet is burning me and i feel faint. I stumble around for afew minutes before i finally cop on and catch the scent of Derek. I follow it and i eventually catch up to him. Scotts house? I burst into the door and i collapse. I try to get up but i cant. Scott runs over to me and helps me.

"Wolfsbane-" i gasp and hand him the loaded gun and the lighter. Derek pushes Scott out of the way and bites open one of the bullets and lights the powder on fire. He then puts the powder in my wound and he looks horrified.

"What?" i ask.

"Its not working." He looks up at me.

"Scott blowtorch!" I yell. Scott comes out with a blow torch. I dig my claws into my stomach wound and i pull out the bullet. Derek uses the blowtorch on me and i chuckle lightly.

"Whats so funny?" He asks.

"Your a pretty boy!" I say copying the night i told him i liked him.

"Your a pretty girl!" He laughs.

"Now we can get married!" I laugh historically. I begin to wonder why it doesnt hurt but then i look down at my hands. Brett is holding one and Lori is holding the other. I pull my hands away from them.

"No!" I laugh.

"Maddy you took my pain let me take yours!" Brett says. Is he really that desperate to take my pain.

"It doesnt hurt!" I lie to him.

"It does!" He says.

"No! It doesnt! Trust me!" I smile. He nods and Derek pulls the blow torch away.

"Is it better?" I ask him and he nods. "Thanks guys!" I laugh and then Rafe walks in.

"Maddy!" He scowls.

"Dont take that tone with me you prick!" I growl.

"They dont like eachother?" Lori whispers to Derek.

"Maddy hates him and he hates that she hates him!" Derek whispers.

"Why are you here?" He asks.

"Just about to ask you the same thing. You only show up when it suites you." I spit back.

"Should we help her?" Brett whispers.

"No shes got it under control!" Issac chuckles lightly. Rafe starts to talk but i shush him.

"Everybody get down!" I scream. Everyone jumps to the floor except Scotts dad. Bullets fly through the window add before i know in i jump on top of Rafe and knock him to the floor. I get shot in the back around 50 times and i start spiting out blood.

"Did you get hurt?" I ask Rafe.

"My leg!" He groans. He got shot in the leg. Shit. I grab his hand and take his pain. I let out a yelp from the extra pain added to my back wounds. Fuck sake and i just got better.

"Did anyone get hurt?" I ask. I look around and everyone is getting up.

"Scott! Get me bandages, tweezers, disinfectant stuff and a shot of tequila!" I yell.

"Why tequila?" Scott asks.

"Because im not about to help him sober!" I say. I crawl to the side and vomit up blood. Hurry up and heal!

When Scott comes out with the stuff i drink the Tequila and i start helping his father. I finnish bandaging his leg up and i help him over to the wall. I start coughing and i look around. They all look scared.

"What?" I ask.

"Those were wolfsbane bullets we need to get you hel right now!" Issac says. I stand to my feet.

"Im fine!" I say and then i pass out. Fuck sake. I see everything that ever happened to me through my head. Shit. Is this my life flashing before my eyes. I try to open them but i cant. Then i feel a burning on my back. I still cant wake up. I am silently panicking and no one knows. Fuck!

I hear Issac cring and Theo shouting and glass breaking. I can hear everything. But i cant wake up. Where is the bright light? I feel Dereks eyes on me. I can hear his stifled cries. Holy shit. I cant be dead!

I can heal right?