Fling

Josie: omg I'm so sorry hope I didn't know you were a virgin I thought you and Lizzie...

Hope: yeah... we never did it

Josie: wow I feel so embarrassing

Hope: don't maybe when I feel comfortable enough I would be able too.

Josie: well I know this might sound weird but I wanna kiss you again but I'm afraid that Lizzie would find out about us.

Hope: she won't because she's trying to set you up with Raphael

Josie: excuse me

Hope: yeah... that was my exact reaction

Josie: glad to know you were jealous over me

Hope: oh stop being cute *hope grabs Josie face softly and starts kissing her*

Josie: *starts laughing a little while kissing her*

Hope: *does the same thing*

Josie: *gets a message on her phone*

Josie: shoot the party starts in an hour we have to get dressed.

Hope: omg I forgot about the bon fire.

Josie: you have to ignore me

Hope: wait why?

Josie: so Lizzie won't find out about us I'm gonna have to go with Raphael to the party

Hope: but I wanna go with you...

Josie: me too but it's us vs Lizzie and she can't find out about us if she does then she'll hate me and you and she'll have a huge episode.

Hope: yeah your right I just really wish that i changed my mind back then and got with you instead...

Josie: aww *kisses hope*

Hope: *kisses her back*

Josie: well see you after the party? When nobody's around?

Hope: yeah I'll see you

Josie: ok bye!

Hope: bye jo *hope starts smiling walking out of the room*

Hope: sighs* I finally was able to do something with Josie.

Lizzie: *with the witches*

Lizzie: you girls ready.

Witches: yes we are

Lizzie: follow me on three say *imbolus*

Witches: *imbolus*

Witches: what did we just do

Lizzie: we made a love spell. Now I want you guys to put it in Josie and Rafael cup.

Witches: why would you do that to your sister tho?

Lizzie: I don't need an explanation now do it.

Witches: *groans* fine.

Witches: grabs josie's cup and Rafael

Later on that day

Josie POV: what should I wear... maybe I could go plain because I wouldn't wanna wear something too good for Rafael to be hitting on me. And I also don't want to make hope jealousy so I would just go with something simple like my school uniform with a skirt!

Josie: *grabs school uniform and skirt*

Hope POV: ok now what should I wear I guess I'll just wear a red top and some jeans it's just a party and I don't wanna show off with Lizzie I would rather do it later on with josie... and maybe later on i'll probably be ready to lose my virginity because when I'm with Josie I kinda get turned on a lot. You know what let me stop I have to get to the bon fire mg and Lizzie keep spamming me will texts.