Jealousy

The next day*

Hope: *yawns*

Hope POV: I have a feeling that today would be a great day.

Hope: *gets out of her bed and starts walking to her bathroom and grabs her hair brush and starts brushing her hair"

Lizzie: just sitting on her bed thinking*

Lizzie's POV: I'm so upset how I wasn't able to go on that date with hope we've planned it for like 3 months for her to be just exhausted it literally just sounds like a excuse and she was with Josie all day yesterday what If she is cheating on me with Josie.

Josette POV: I pretend to be asleep to not wake Lizzie up but I can't stop thinking about the day I had with hope yesterday I know what all we did was unpack but every time I'm with her I'm happy. I don't know if I'm crushing on her or not but she literally just brings light I should call her to make sure she's ok because she seemed very tired yesterday.

Josette: *gets up and try's not to make a sound so Lizzie won't wake up.

Lizzie POV: is she serious does she really think I'm asleep and where in the hell is she going anyways maybe I'll follow her.

Josette POV: you know what I won't call her I would just go to her dorm room.

Josette: *knocks on hope's dorm room"

Hope: I'll be there in a second *shouts

Lizzie POV: what should I wear hmm, I guess I would just wear my school uniform.

Hope: jo? Is that you

Josette: uh yeah I'm not trying to be a creeper but I was just trying to see if you were ok

Hope: *unlocks her door* of course I'm ok.

Josette: uh oh should I leave or were you about to get changed?

Josette POV: hope was wearing this white rob and I couldn't stop looking at her this is literally a sign of crushing and i can't think about hope this way.

Hope: are you gonna come in or are you just gonna stare? * hope says in a cocky voice*

Josette: very cocky.

Hope: well you can sit on my bed I'll just go change in the bathroom real quick

Josette: ok

Lizzie POV: ... did they really just flirt

Lizzie: *tears start falling down her cheeks*

Lizzie: *runs into her room and jumps on her bed and the room starts shaking with her jealousy/anger*