Anger

Lizzie's POV: I've been sitting in my bed all day having an episode I think I should go see my dad.

Lizzie: *gets up puts on something more comfortable*

Josie: so we have been watching this movie all day and considering that it's still afternoon I was thinking we could like-

Hope- go on a date?

Josette: um hope listen. You've been a really great friend to me but I can't date you, you're dating my sister...

Hope: yeah your right I'm sorry it's just I like being with you and maybe one day when your ready for me I'll be ready for you? *hope looks sincere*

Josette: wow hope mikaelson being very romantic and good with talking couldn't be me *josie starts chuckling*

Hope: well considering I've been dating your sister I learned a thing or two from her she's very romantic.

Josette: speaking of Lizzie you haven't talked to her since you got back maybe you should?

Hope: I will I just need to think about a few things *hope grabs josie's hand* will you think with me?

Josette: *face starts turning red* uh I think I need to go do some late homework so I think I will be going...

Hope: oh ok see you later!

Josette: yeah see you later... *josie grabs her bag*

Lizzie: knocking on her dad's door*

Alaric saltzman: Lizzie what are you doing here?

Lizzie: I need a break so I was thinking we could do are session?

Alaric: actually I was getting prepared to do one with your sister she called me and wanted to get something off her mind.

Lizzie POV: great. My sister gets everything she wants including my own girlfriend.

Lizzie: oh ok I talk to you later dad.

Alaric saltzman: see you later honey

Lizzie: *walks out of the room and see's hope*

Hope: *see's lizzie*

Hope: oh hey babe

Lizzie: aren't you and your new BFF suppose to be flirting?

Hope: um what do you mean?

Lizzie: let's not act stupid hope I saw you and Josie flirting from the little hole on your door.

Hope. Omg I'm so sorry.

Lizzie: it doesn't matter I can never have time with you ever since you and Josie started becoming friends you have been ghosting me especially yesterday then I see you flirting with my sister.

Hope: Lizzie you have to understand your sister needs comforting you just make jokes that doesn't help her.

Lizzie: so your saying flirting with her is making her comfy.

Hope: of course not *hope grabs Lizzie hand* but I'll try to spend more time with you

Lizzie: fine fine show me that you can go a day without spending time with Josie.

Hope: that will be easy

Lizzie: *smiles* ok

Hope: *kisses lizzie*

Lizzie: *kisses the auburn hair girl back*

Josie's POV: i was listening the entire time. How could hope do this to me right when she told me how she felt about me...

Josie: *walks away with a tear falling down her eye to her cheek*