Chapter 5: The Ungrateful Bitch.

Začít od začátku

"Good, cuz there's a friend of mine who seems to be interested in you. If you are willing I can set you guys up?" she raises her eyebrows suggestively with a crazy glint in her brown eyes. "No, I don't think he needs that cuz he's counting on Alexis" Ash says teasingly. I glare at him but focusing my eyes back to her, I reply.

"Thanks Nera, but I'll pass, and for the record I'm not counting on anyone. I just need break" I pathetically lie.

"OK, let me know when you're up" she says smiling, not backing up. "Yeah sure... so it's getting late and I think I'll take my leave" I give her a side hug, Ash looks in some kind of thought, so I just pass him a nod before walking away.

"But, wait the ice-cream.." Ash begins as if he's suddenly just realized but it's too late since I rush faster and almost make a mad dash to the door, with a smirk on my face. I turn to look only to find him narrowing his eyes at me irritatingly. I quickly make my way out of the bar, it's already past 0100 hours and I could see more people making their way out of the bar as the midnight descended.

On the way back to my car, I spot an enchantingly elegant Bentley Continental GT V8 with a black metallic body, standing there proudly in the dark of the night, putting shame to every car around her with her head held high, streaks of shining patterns cast from the nearby lamppost.

My fingers itch to touch the beauty ahead of me as I stand there mesmerized by the body. With an almost amazed expression I inch curiously closer towards it.

"...don't piss me off Jul.." Comes an oddly familiar female voice. "What's up with you now, huh? I'm sick of your tantrums, I know bitches like you, always ready to pull down your pants for money" the gruff voice of some dude snaps.

"Mind your tongue Julian if you don't want your mouth sniffing my dog's ass" On taking a closer look, I peek into the scene where I see the navy blue dress, it's the same girl from the bar talking to some weird looking guy with a large brown beard tied up into a dumb ponytail and short murky brown hair with dark tanned skin, he's not very muscular but has the enough capacity to overpower the girl with his dominating stance. Her bold word makes the guy in front of her grab her wrist in a vice-like grip, giving her an ugly sinister smile "If you don't watch that pretty little mouth of yours..." he jerks her body closer as she struggles against the force "trust me you wouldn't wanna know what kind of body parts of yours would I be sniffing" this ticks the girl off, she tries to shove him away but the grip is strong enough to hold her in place.

I take that as my cue to interfere. "Back off" I grab his arm, giving him a stern look. The girl shifts her gaze, her silvery gray eyes staring at me with a hint of confusion in them. I focus my attention back on him. With a tilt of his head, the guy gives me glare, the aura in his black orbs intensifying. But much to my surprise his features soften, morphing into a psychotic amusement.

"Oh... Now you've got a boyfriend too" he says in awe. I scrunch my face in disgust as my eyes bore into his with a clear message, my temper rising at his crazy smile.

Is he some kind of psychopath?

Recovering from the daze, he says "Anyway it's better you leave, before I make you" tightening his hold with each word, he spits dementedly. She hisses lowly in response to the pain, but her eyes hold an unspeakable glint as she glares at him fiercely.

"Let her leave and I'll be gladly on my way" I say without backing off.

"So now that makes me the bad guy, huh?" he says in a deranged tone. His grip on her loosening. I see red bruises form in contrast to her smooth porcelain skin. That only fuels my anger.

"I've said it before and I'll say it again 'let the girl leave' and I'll promise that I won't cause any damage" I try my best to threaten him. But in response he smirks which irritates me to no end.