Chapter 46 | NEW*

Comincia dall'inizio

It was past the evening when she tracks where she lives. She checked for any people that might be roaming around their place. After pulling some tricks to seduce some guards, telling them that she was here as Brianna's nurse staff, they let her in after identifying her ID which she stole from one of the staff. Amanda went inside, a butler swiftly made his way to accommodate her. She took off her coat and marveled at their grand living room.

The entire decor was beyond her imagination. There was a beautiful chandelier hanging in the center, with cream walls and dark chocolate curtains decorating the windows. Two beige lamps on the sides on top of a small table. Cream-colored couches with fluffy pillows and a small center table. There was a Persian rug with beautiful patterns and pictures hanging on the wall. A led tv was placed in the heart of the room.

She picked up her jaw, she couldn't believe it

This girl was one hell of a lucky bitch. Not only does she has David but she was living like a princess in this mansion. She thought with fury.

I need to find her room as in right now.

She searched every room and after a long ass hour of searching, she landed on a cherry oak door with her name carved on it. She carefully twists the knob and gasps in surprise to find it open. A wicked smile appears on her face as she takes out the spray can inside her bag.

The bitch left her room unlocked and unattended, she was probably with her fiancé shopping and had the time of her life.

Why couldn't she have the lavish life she has? It must be good to be born with a silver spoon right? Because, you didn't need to work your ass for hours just to save money and pay your bills, you didn't have to worry about the food expenses and the debts that you're stuck into.

On top of that, she has the heart of the man that she had been pinning since the first she saw him.

It must be good to be like her.

"What is so good about her? She was just a stuck-up brat with daddy issues."

She wants to scream and destroy everything. She harshly opened her wardrobe and saw her designer clothes neatly placed. She touched the fabric with her fingers and tear it one by one.

After destroying her pretty room it made her feel happy just for a little. Amanda sat on Brianna's bed with tattered sheets, vases, and picture frames littered on the marble floor. She raked her hands on her silvery-white locks and sighed.

Amanda started to spray the first letter in the wall aggressively.

"You don't deserve this kind of lifestyle! You deserve to live and rot in hell! I fucking hate you for leading them on!"