How I Met Your Oemma (Jeongyeon)

Começar do início

Listening to her I started crying. She saw me and burst into tears too.

- Y/N you never named your girlfriend since you joined us, said the group leader, Was her name, by the greatest luck, Seoyeon?

- Yes, I said trying to get myself together.

- So your girlfriend was Jeongyeon's sister?, ask the woman on my left.

- We use to see each other frequently at the time, answered Jeongyeon.

- That's why we were hugging at the door, I added.

- Well my question is, asked the group leader, Since you've lost the same person, how do you feel finding someone who's having exactly the same experience of sadness as you?

- It feels... warm, said Jeongyeon, looking at me.

- Y/N?

- It's good to know someone for who Seoyeon was important. Yonjin since you're seeting next to Jeongyeon do you mind switching seats with me?

- Not at all, said Yonjin already getting up to take my chair as I got up to take his.

Then I move my chair closer to Jeongyeon and she laid her head on my shoulder and we old each other hands. The rest of the group looked at us with warm smiles.

The reunion followed for an hour, we did some cheering games, some of us told some jokes and we laughed happily.

At the end of the reunion I went to Jeongyeon.

- Did you had diner yet?

- No and I was thinking to invite you to eat with me and my parents.

- Woh, it's been so much time since I didn't saw them. How are they?

- My dad has always been the rock of the family. For my mom it was harder. But she's doing better now, she can speak about Seoyeon-unnie without crying.

- I'm glad to hear it. Shall we go?

- I'm ready!

So I drove us to her parent's appartement. When her mom saw me her face just brighten instantly, but she also burst into tears.

- Sorry Mrs Yoo, I didn't mean to make you cry, I said taking her to the couch.

- It's ok, it's just that it remind me so much of the good memories with my little Seoyeonie.

- I know. But you still have Jeongyeon and Seungyeon and they're doing great.

- You're right, she said caressing Jeongyeon's cheek, look at that sweet little girl. I'm so proud of her.

- So Jeongyeon invited you to diner?, ask her dad.

- Yeah, we are actually part of the same support group.

- The one you joined recently, Jeongyeonie?! What a coincidence.

- A great coincidence, said Mrs Yoo.

- You can even call it destiny because I didn't knew you were dinning with us Y/N, followed Mr Yoo, but I happened to have prepared samgyetang, you use to like that if I remember well.

- It was Seoyeon's favorite food...

Mr Yoo put his hand on his mouth, little shiny tear started to fall from his eyes.

- Your right... My little Seoyeonie use to love it...

- Appa... said Jeongyeon whinning, rushing to him for a hug.

- I'm fine, Jeongyeonie. In fact I think it's the perfect meal to celebrate the memory of your sister.

- You're so right Chang Joon, said his wife walking to him to take his arm.