Chapter 29

The night passed in a blur, one of those dreamless nights. I woke up in a groggy state only to remember the special day. I tried sitting up only to be held down by a weight on my waist. First attempt was to carefully remove the hand that was tying me down but damn this hand was heavy. Vince surely does have a tight hold. After several failed attempts of lifting the log I resorted to wiggling my way out only to receive a grunt and a deep husky voice "don't" damn his voice is sexier in the morning. That's when realisation struck or rather poked me making me red in the face. God why am I acting like a hormonal teenager? I tried moving out of the hold

"Don't move Tesoro or you'll make my morning wood even worse than it already is"

"Vince I need to go please. It's already 7?" That came out more like a question when I saw the clock infront of the bed. Why didn't my alarm ring which was set up for 6?

"I closed your alarm" came the reply to my unasked question.

"Can I get a kiss?" I felt the hot breath behind my ear.

Hot and flushed at the moment from the request "No, I have a bad morning breath" I said avoiding facing him because I know how bad my morning breath can be only to be turned and a pair of lips crashing mine. My hands were trapped in a strong hold over my head we continued sharing a kiss getting hotter and hotter by the second. He was literally over me although I couldn't feel the weight. I felt a pinch on my waist and gasped feeling his tongue enter my mouth. I just couldn't control the moan that escaped from me. The moment I felt my hands free I tangled them with his silky hair not breaking the kiss only to receive a moan from the action of tugging at his hair and it was just like I wanted to hear that sound again and again. We broke off due to being out of breath.

"Good morning love" he said pecking my lips and I touch my place to feel them swollen. I blushed at the gesture and wait a minute did he call me love. No I am probably dreaming but my thoughts were distracted by a chuckle.

" You make some terribly cute expressions that I just can't control myself". He said laying a kiss on my neck. I took a deep breath. This entire thing was driving me insane my insides are jelly and all I want to do is ... Gosh! I really don't know what I wanna do. As his teeth grazed my collarbone and one hand slowly creeped up under the t-shirt I was wearing my brain was going mushy by his mere touch caressing his bare back. Gosh his muscles feel so stiff yet so indescribable. His eyes shone in an inexplicable way.

"I better get going before I do something we both might regret" saying so he sat up and walked into the ensuite. I sat stunned for a few minutes and then walked in the bathroom of the adjacent room which Kiara and I were sharing. I stared at myself in the huge mirror, hair disheveled, clothes crumpled, nipples poking through my t-shirt from being pinched and pulled mere minutes ago. What the hell is wrong with me I nearly had a sex experience and for once I wasn't scared on the contrary I enjoyed it.
I stepped in the shower peeling off my clothes and replaying everything again and again in my head. Minutes later I walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around as I had forgotten to take any clothes in with me. As soon as I exited the bathroom Kiara was seated on the bed playing around with the soft toys she got mainly the Elsa and Olaf making up make belief stories.

"Good morning princess. Happy birthday" I said going to the edge of the bed. She left the toys and pounced my way.

"Thank you mumma" followed by the sweet giggles as I kissed all over her face.

"Mumma ne kya sikaya? Early morning kya karna hai pehle?" She did like she was thinking and quickly sat back on the bed and joined her hands. (what did mumma teach you? What's the first thing you do in the morning?)