The Flawless children

Macie and Sam decided to relax in bed for a while. Macie was playing on her phone while Sam lightly tickled her sides. Macie giggled. "Sammy quit it!" Sam chuckled. "Aw am I tickling you? Does it tickle?" He asked in a whiny teasing voice. Macie only giggled more when an idea suddenly popped up in her head. "Hey Sammy." Macie said as Sammy stopped to hear what she had to say. "Are there any other children in Flawless?"

"Yes. My friend Aiden had his little sister Lily. But they're plenty of children."

"Can I see them?" Sam was shocked that she asked this of him. Sam considered this. She'd never seen his home before. And the children love meeting new people. "Alright. Hold on to me." Macie did as she was told and gripped Sam's shoulder. Sam readjusted his watch.

Flawless

Macie viewed the scenery of Flawless. This planet, or whatever, is beautiful! It had so many flowers and the waterfall was running real clean water. And-"Is that a bouncy house!?" Macie asked as she noticed some children bouncing in the bouncy house. Sam smiled at them and nodded. "Yeah, they play here all the time."

"Hey look! It's Sam!" Macie heard a cry as one of the children ran up to Sam and hugged her legs. Sam chuckled. "Hey there Howard. How's it going?" Soon, 4 more children ran up to him and started asking millions of questions. "Where've you been?"

"What happened while you were gone?"

"Are the humans nice?"

"Who's that?" One of them pointed to Macie as she waved shyly. "Hi there." She replied as Sam managed to walk over to her. "Guys, this is Macie. She's a human from Earth." Immediately, the kids stared at her in awe. "Woah!"

"Another human?"

"She's so pretty."

"Do you like unicorns?" Macie giggled at the last question. "Yes I am a human and thank you for the compliment and yes I love unicorns." The girl that asked her that jumped up in joy. "Hi I'm Lily." The girl said as Macie chuckled. "It's nice to meet you Lily."

"I'm Jacob."

"I'm James."

"I'm Hailey!" The kids all introduced themselves as they followed her and Sam around there home. "They're so cute Sammy." Macie complimented as Sam smiled and blushed a bit. "Yeah, but they are a handful." Suddenly, Hailey jumped on top of him. "Sammy, I want a piggy back ride."

"Me too. Me too." The other kids replied as they jumped on him as well. Macie giggled at them all as Sam tried not to fall over from all the weight. "Okay okay lemme transform first." Sam's body was changed into a giant bull. "YAY!!!" All of the kids cheered as Sam started to walk around.

"Wow. I didn't know you could do that." Macie exclaimed as she got on top of him as well. "Hold on tight guys. We're gonna take a tour of our world for our lovely guest." He smirked as Macie blushed.