When in doubt, laugh it out

Macie yawned as the Monday sun kissed her face. She got dressed and walked out the door. She decided that she wanted to take a picture of herself today for school, so she took out her phone and posed for all of Instagram to see. "Waking up on Monday." She said as she posted the picture.

After going to school, she decided to check her Instagram to see if anything changed. She saw at least 15 likes and a comment. 'Yo you looking sick girl' the comment said as she smiled. Macie commented back saying, 'Thx'.

During lunch time, she received more likes and 4 more comments. Macie smiled as one of them complimented her crop top. She then noticed Ciara snickering at her from behind. Macie looked confused but brushed it off anyway.

Once school was coming to a close, she got another notification. She giggled thinking it was another compliment, but soon realized that it was a flame. 'What're you a slut? Stop posting shit before you become one!' Macie gasped as she heard feminism laughter. "You're nothing but trash Macie." Ciara cried out.

Macie's tears came fell down to the ground. She raced home clinging her phone to her chest. She didn't stop until she almost ran into the door. She yanked it open, and pummeled herself to her bed. "I'm just a stupid slut!" Macie proclaimed, crying a river in her bed.

———————-

After Sam teleported back to Macie's house, he decided that it would be best to watch some Disney+ to wait for her. But that plan was soon failed because he heard her crying.

Sam immediately rushed over to her bedroom. Macie must've heard him coming because her crying turned silent. Sam decided to use one of his powers called 'X-ray vision'. He saw Macie curled in a ball under her blanket holding onto one of her plushie dolls. He also saw her phone showing a rude comment on her Instagram. Sam's anger revealed itself but he quickly calmed down and sat on the bed. "Hey, wanna tell me what's wrong Macie?" Sam asked as Macie curled up tighter and mumbled. "I'm not Macie." Sam huffed a laugh and decided to play along. "Well, do you happened to be a close friend?" Sam asked as Macie thought about what to say. "Sorta." Macie replied as Sam gave her a half smile. "Well, how about I describe her for you?" Sam asked as Macie uncurled a bit to stretch her legs.

"Well Macie is...well she's sweet, kind, full of imagination, and funny." Sam turned to Macie hoping to get a reaction. "She had long beautiful blonde hair." Macie poked her head out a bit to look at Sam. Sam laid down next to her so they were face to face on the bed. Sam brushed Macie's hair behind her ear. "And her eyes. The most beautiful blue eyes I've ever seen." Macie blushed as her mouth curved up a bit. "Hey, I see that little smile. It's trying to peek out over there." Sam smirked scratching Macie's cheek. Macie snickered and covered her head inside her blanket again. "Hello, anyone in there?" Sam smirked more while poking Macie's sides. Macie gave out a couple of giggles. "I know what will make you come out." Sam said as he lifted the covers enough to see Macie's face. "Peek a boo!"

————————-

Macie's POV

Did he just-?! He said- Sam pulled the covered back on me again and took them off just as fast. "Peek a boo!" He said again. I covered my mouth to keep from laughing at his childish behavior. "Peek a boo!" This time, Sam started to make funny faces. At this point, I was at my limit. I squealed and turned my head into my mattress. "Peek a boo!" At the next one, he blew a short raspberry in my neck. I giggled and turned again so I could see him. When I opened my eyes, Sam rolled his eyes and stuck his tongue while pulling his cheeks apart. At this point, he looked like a silly monster.

"AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SAMMY HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE YOU'RE SO SILLY HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!" I exclaimed earning a couple of kisses to my cheek. When Sam stopped, we looked at each other and smiled. "There she is. And there's her smile." Macie smiled more as Sam's nose connected with her own. "Those people out there don't know what there missing. You know who you are." Sam said in a serious tone. Macie hugged him wrapping her arms behind his neck. "Can we watch HSM 3 now?" Macie asked as Sam chuckled and picked her up. "For you, anything." He replied as he kissed her forehead.