Invitation

It's been over a month sense the incident with Medusa. The Flawless court has issued a blockage at the woods. Cautioning everyone to not go inside at all cost. Hailey went back to her parents (which turned out to be Steven's younger sister). And Macie stayed with Sam inside the house. She refused to come out. She still felt guilty about leading Hailey into danger like that. Hailey's parents assured her that they were only sorry that she had to see Medusa. They were grateful that Macie was there anyway.

Macie cried silently in her knees. "It's all my fault. It's all my fault." She kept saying. Macie grabbed one of the plush toys she got from her house and clutch them to her chest.

Macie didn't notice that the door opened until Sam sighed at her. "Alright, get up."

"No."

"Macie, I love you, but I'm not playing this time." Macie looked up expecting Sam to be joking but he was true to his word. He looked angry. Macie turned her head away from him. Sam grumbled and hoisted her up. "Sam, put me down!"

"No Macie." Sam had had enough of her attitude. He placed Macie over his shoulder. Macie was so mad she viciously banged her fist on his back like a child throwing a tantrum. "Scream all you want Macie, I've dealt with kids with bigger tantrums then this." Macie stopped briefly and stuck her tongue out at him. Sam knew she was hurting, but it still annoyed him. He roughly placed the girl on the couch and crawled on top of her. "I don't wanna be tickled."

"Oh I'm not going to tickle you. I'm going to eat you." What did he just say? "But...you don't eat humans...do you?" Macie said getting a little scared. Sam licked his lips. "Oh yes I do. I eat human girls like you everyday. Especially the sad ones." Macie didn't know if he was actually joking, but she decided go play along with it anyway. "O-Okay. W-Will it hurt?"

"Depends on the reaction. Now, in order for me to properly eat you, you have to keep your eyes closed at all times." Macie rolled her eyes. "Whatever you say." Littler did she know that closing her eyes was a big mistake.

Immediately, she felt a surprise ticklish feeling in her tummy. It was a rather ticklish vibration and it made a particular fart noise. That's when realization began to hit her. Sam was giving her raspberries.

Macie squealed instantly. She tried to clam her mouth shut but her laughter was too much for her. "SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAMMEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!" Sam didn't reply and blew another massive raspberry. Again, Macie squealed. She began to feel small fingers lightly tickling her sides. Macie had never laughed like this even when she was still at home.

"OHOHOHOHOHOHOHO MY GOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOSH! SAHAHAHAHAMMY PLEAHAHAHAHAHAHASE MAHAHAHAHAKE IT STOHOHOHOHOHOHOP!" Macie pleaded helplessly. Sam stopped momentarily and looked at Macie who looked liked she was a fish out of of water. "Are you gonna have an attitude with me again?" He asked his mouth still on top of her belly. Macie giggled and shook her head. "No no I won't! I promise!"

"Really promise?"

"YES! YES!" Sam smiled at her and kissed her lips. "There she is. There's my happy girl." Sam said, kissing her entire face. Macie giggled and smiled. "And there's that giggle I can never get enough of." He said as he picked her up like a little kid. Macie continued to giggle. "Sammy! Put me down!" She said as Sam put her back on the ground. "So, does that mean you'll be going to the Christmas party next week?"

"Wait what?"

"The Christmas Party. Steven's family is hosting it and they want you to come."

The Benefits of Tickling Youजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें