"It's just that.. we haven't acted like a couple"

His own cheeks were red with embarrassment. It was awkward doing it in the car, but the chance had slipped between his hands at previous attempts. 

His blue eyes were piercing through him. It was a sad look.

"It's not like I.."

He paused. Feliciano could almost hear his brain working hard to produce a fitting answer.

"It's fine.." Feliciano reassured.

Ludwig breathed out as he said it.

"I thought... this was how a pair should be... mostly" Ludwig said slowly, looking worried. His brows were bent slightly upward, with his body looking stiff and awkward while turned towards him. "I've never dated anyone before" His tone of voice was low, as if afraid someone would hear.

"Really?" He talked before thinking. "Next time we're alone we can try things out.. you know.. if you want to do things that couples usually do besides the.. routine stuff" 

His voice faltered the more he spoke. There was no way Ludwig didn't hear how suggestive it sounded. It was definitely the result of him pining after his boyfriend. How he had been touching himself to the thought of Ludwig before going to sleep, imagining how Ludwig would fuck him senseless.

Feliciano instinctively crossed his legs.

When he dared to look over at his partner in the seat next to him, his face was tinted a bright shade of pink. His expression was nothing short of shocked. Without Feliciano knowing, Ludwig was happy he had documents seated in his lap. 

Ludwig thought carefully before answering again. "Could you.. elaborate on what that means?" 

Oh he had definitely dug his own sexual grave. 

"I mean, we could begin with hugging... or holding hands" 

Good going Feliciano, he thought.

That was totally the plan with saying what he did. Holding hands in a room with only the two of them. Totally. As if they hadn't already kissed before. He facepalmed mentally.

Ludwig shifted in his seat. His gaze was glued to the empty space between them.

"Is that all?"

His stomach was doing flips. He was disappointed??

"W-We could go further and kiss.. make out"

He studied Ludwig as he said it, suddenly feeling more confident.

"And even... take it further" Feliciano said playfully, looking up at him. He checked the front seat to make sure Elizabeta wasn't looking at them in the mirror before leaning over.

"My body is all yours... Master"

The reaction he had was nothing below amazing. Never had he seen Ludwig at such a loss for words, and the blush spread to the point of taking over his ears.

"It is" Ludwig said between heavy breaths. His mind was blank and his pulse was going crazy, but that didn't stop Feliciano. If anything, his reaction only fueled him.

Feliciano reached for Ludwig's left hand, dragging it towards his body. His hand was warm, but not warmer than another place on him. He made sure to stay out of sight for Elizabeta as he kept his posture below the angle of her mirror.

It was safe to say that Feliciano was thinking with the wrong head.

"Want proof my body is yours?" Before he let Ludwig reply, he took the much bigger hand over his hard bulge. He finally did it.