chapter 19

Your pov:
We stood on the pure white snow. As they arrived I leaned on Damon we madr ourselves invisible. As they exchanged words. Aro wanted to meet Renessme alone. I and Damon weren't having anything of the sorts. We walked with Renessme holding her hands me on her right Damon on her left. " show yourselves" " hello" I spoke letting me become visible I still blinded in because of my white cloak. Aro seemed amazed. " to whom are you." Damon held a strong intimidating face. " well you see this war isn't suppose to be occurring and the Cullens have done nothing wrong." I explained softly. " who may you be" " I'm Y/n a pleasure to meet you." " she has already shown rebellion." Caius said " by envoking a war you will being a dimise of your own especially with who exactly your talling to and about it would be wise to mind your manners." Damon said. Aro leaned down and Renessme showed her gift. " fasinating. " he said we turned and started walking back. " but you two who gave you jurisdiction to defy us. To defy me." " our titles and roles do this was never a chess board this is tic tak toe for us." Damon said. We continued. Someone grabbed my hair and in return they screamed as they fell body in flames from the inside out. We continued. We reached our side. " amazing" Aro said. He then tried to make a reason. Alice and Jasper came. Showing him the future shall he continue. I started to them. I added my hand and Aro gasped.

The more accurate vision:
As the snow caved in on some the fight raged on. Though my team seemed to be wounded. They fell back Renessme was trapped. I let a drop of blood fall and suddenly large flames rose from the snow. The snow became large ice shards that hung in the air. They impaled every single one as the fire ravaged. The last thing Aro saw was as he watched his mate die and his brothers his coven die. He felt it all. I personally snapped his neck tho he could still see and I sat it in fire as he watched his coven burn until he was dead.

End of vision

Aro looked extremly terrified. I leaned in close and whispered " I'm the queen of war try me." He looked mortified I smiled and he sighed his pride falling. " I know when I will not win I know when I shouldn't push my luck as well good bye."  Half of his coven still attacked Renessme. Jonathan in one swoop they fell over dead and started to burn. The Voulturi and its witnesses left. I hugged Alice. Jasper hugged me too. " you should have killed them all. " Vladimir said. " oh hush." I said " ugh your all idiots." Damon sent a glare. " shut your mouth and remember your statues." He said. The instantly shut up. As I countinued my goodbyes. After everyone left. We sat in the living room. " Isabella Swan I wish a divorce." Edward said. I stopped myself from smiling Roasile didn't. " w-why" " cause you've been cheating" I said. " I have not you liar." I tilted my head. " you are a retard one two she's the queen of marriage anything under that she can see." Damon said. I snapped Johnathan handed me the list. " Isabella Swan" I said and it snapped open. " lieing, cheating, manipulation, along with theft." I filled in she growled and signed the paper. She went and packed her and Renessme's things. Renessme glared at me I was hurt. She went to her dad. Jacob. Who held her closely. " so you didn't imprint on her?" Roasile asked " no I imprinted on Bella." He said. " buh bye Black." He froze. " l/n" everyone was clearly confused. " call it old memories." I said as soon as they left. I was embraced in a big hug. " now spill whose this other guy." Roasile said. " wait back up what are you talking about." Alice said " y/n is engaged to the king-" " just use my name Damon" " y/n is engaged to Damon and another guy." Roasile filled in. " what now you have to spill. " Alice said " we have been cought." Damon said. " yep" I said popping the p. " I'm engaged to both Damon and my other yang Edward." I said they seemed shocked as to why it was so quite. " YESSS" Rosalie and Alice screamed. I covered my ears. Damon did too. " sorry" they said. " let us plan the wedding please." " Damon how dare you not tell me. My babies engaged to such a nice girl." Damon's mom came. " I had intentions to do so maybe after the wedding." His mom gave him a glare. " uhuh now when is it." We shared a look " a weeks from now and in Australia." We said in unison. " Australia? Why there?" " because Georgia and Italy were denied." I said pouting. " aw come on we game go anywhere in the world " Damon said he loved when i pouted which is why I don't do it often. " now then dress preperations. "

Time skip two weeks later because I can't be bothered with a wedding scene.

We left for the bend. Edward said he would be back before 18 years was up. Damon kissed one side of my neck and Edward the other. " I'm stilk ademt on a girl and a boy." Damon said in a husky voice.

Timeskip
God that felt amazing and to know it was special made it even better. I can't walk right now so uhm yeah. I went to sleep and as I woke up I felt my legs I tried and succeeded in walking. I waved a hand over my stomach and it showed twins. I was pregnant. Amazing. I screamed out of pure joy." What's wrong." I heard two males say. I showed the picture. " my babies " Damon said hugging my stomach. " my love" Edward said and kissed me. " Damon, docter we are still in the bend." He was instantly back with a docter a female to help in the bend babies form faster but age differently they stop at what they would look like at 18 which takes 18 years. I pushed and God it hurt so much. I screamed at pain " one more push." I pushed as hard as I could. " two beautiful babies a girl and a boy. Your eldest a girl." The docter said. I held them to my chest as we fell into a sleep.

18 years later.
My son is named Stefan and Girl Beatrice. We walked through they were fully competent and were the prince and princess of death they wouldn't get the title of queen nor king but still. We met the Cullens and we hugged Paul gave me the longest hug out of everyone. The Cullens were enamored by the kids. " Seth has been coming by he wants to apologize " " we forgave him long ago plus we have a suprise for my daughter." I wishpered to Paul. He quirked a eyebrow. Seth came looking super young as soon as he saw Beatrice he froze and she did as well they ran and crashed into each others embrace. " lucky." " where is Alice and Jasper" " well they broke up Jasper found was someones yin. Clarity is her name and Alice hasn't been Alice. Alice came out sad. Stefan moved as quick as his dads to her. Clearly connected. " pay up" I said. " how" he kisses Alice. She looked shocked but as she met his gaze she brightened and returned it. " alright newly found lovers chill." Me and Emmett said. We highfived.

We supernatural and of course life isn't perfect but this is good wnough for me.