COMFORT

Your eyes are swollen but you're still crying. You almost ran out of tears. You're deeply hurt for what those people around you tell  shits and nonsense opinion coming from there dirty mouth.

"WHY SHE GOT THAT HAIRCUT? LOOKS UGLY.."

"WHY SHE DOESN'T WEAR GIRLY OUTFIT? IS SHE TOMBOY?"

"WHY SHE'S SKINNY? SHE DOESN'T HAVE MONEY TO BUY FOOD OR ABUSING HERSELF WITH SOME PROHIBITED DRUGS?"

You started to remember how they give you their disgusting look.

Tears cascading down to your face again.

While you were crying, you heard someone knocking at the door.

You wiped your tears away andfix yourself.

You open the door and saw Azeru infront of you. Worried.

"You're crying again?" He said in a worrying tone.

Even though the world has put all the bitter side in you, when you hear his voice it takes away the pain of every humiliation and criticism you receive from those people around you.

"N-no. What—are you doing here?" You startled.

"Would you mind if i get in?" He asked.

"Su—re" you said as hiccups tries to split up your words.

~~

"So... Tell me about it." He said.

"I'm fi—" you didn't finish your word because Azeru cutted you off.

"You're lying. Why would you get those swollen eyes if you don't cry? And why would you cry if you are not hurt?" 

This time his voice gone deeper and serious. That shows care, worries and comfort.

You remained silent as your tears betrayed you again.

"I-I..." You can't even finish your sentence when those criticism flashbacks again.

"Shh, you don't have to force yourself to open up,"

He said as he hugged you tight.

You rested at his chest and cried.

He don't care if his shirt will went wet 'cause of your tears.

He let you to cry to make you feel a little bit better.

~~~

"Why do people always do that?" You asked

"Because they're either insecure or they just want attention." He said.

"But they don't even think that they might hurt that person. The worst is— they will ruin the person inner beauty..the person will forcely changed their personality just to look good infront of them.. and when they changed their personality another issue will be publicized.."

A tear escaped to your eye but Azeru gently wipe it with his thumb.

"Mymy.. you don't have to change yourself to look good in front of them.. they can't change the way you live yourself.. they can't command you what to do or who you deal with.. they are just like an empty can that when you throw it will just create a noise.. they just keep mocking and talking bad infront or either behind your back.. or either criticizing you from your head down to your toes.. but what they can do about it? NOTHING.," He explained.

"You are special from the way you are.. you DON'T HAVE TO CHANGE FOR THE SAKE OF THEM. so don't mind them okay?" He added as he kissed your forehead.

You just nodded..

"What do you want to eat?"

"Icecream!" you both shout out of the blue.

You both let out a chuckle. He stops and stare at you.

"What?" You said as you straightly looked into his white pupil.

"Please don't take off that smile of yours."

"Why not?"

He pouted. You know he looked cute when he pouts.

"I'm just JOKING!" you chuckled as he leans forward enough for you to feel his breath.

"You know I always hate it when you're crying nor sad."  He said as he gave you a quick peck to your soft lips.

A/N:;

I'M SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING.. KINNAF BUSY TO SCHOOL LATELY BUT HEY! OUR FINALS IS OVER BUT STILL I GOT LAZY FOR THINKING WHAT WILL BE THE NEXT CONTENT.

SEE YAH!! THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THIS STORY! I HOPE YOU WILL STILL SUPPORT MY STORIES IN THE FUTURE!