STARGAZE

"I have a surprise for you, so get ready." Azeru said and smiled sweetly.

"Oh—I wonder what's that surprise." You teased and chuckled a bit.

"Then it's not a surprise anymore if i tell you about it right now." He said and walks towards you to give you a quick peck on your forehead.

"Would you mind if I go change my clothes?" You turn around and face him, your face is now close enough to his.

You can feel the sudden warmth of your cheeks.

"I-I," you stuttered and leaving your words messed up.

"Alright I'll just wait you here." He asssured you and chuckled.

You picked a simple clothes that comfortable to wear with. You changed and goes out in the bathroom.

Azeru's eyes fixed on you like there's something wrong.

"Is there a problem with my outfit?" You asked.

"Nothing." He said and walks towards you to grab your hand and lead you to the rooftop.

The cold breeze of air is relaxing.

"What are we doing here?" You asked.

"I just wanna watch the beautiful star sky with the person i loved." He explains.

You're flustered and speechless at the same time.

"You know you look cute when you're flustered." He said and chuckled.

He held your hands and place it to his chest.

"Look that one looks like a bear. A big and a small bear." He points out.

You chuckled as you see how the amusement glittered on your man's eyes.

"We call it Ursa major and Ursa minor."

He looks at you.

"You know my grandmother told me that.. if a person dies.. they become a shining star in the night sky, so that they can still see their loved ones down here."

"You think so?" Azeru furrowed.

You nodded and asked. "Something wrong?"

"Nothing," he said and pulled you closer to him.

He hugged you tight. And rested his chin on top of your head.

"the surprise I wanna show you is this." He pulled away from the hug and get something on his pocket.

A necklace that have a moon pendant.

He help you to put it in.

"You look stunning" he praise and place a quick peck on your forehead.