"I'll see what I can do..." I reluctantly said this to her.

She clapped her hands and said "Perfect".

"Take your time in helping me to be more closer to him. However, immediately request him to stop driving you off everyday at your home and to the office and vice versa."

We settled our talk and returned to our office.
.
.
.
.
.

I'm trying to get the right timing to ask Charles to stop him to drive me off to my house and work and vice versa everyday. I also wanted him to stop his good deed of driving me because I really don't want to be a hassle for him and with all honestly, I hate his rude and scary attitude towards me. With that, I hate interacting with him.

I didn't approach him during lunch because he was with other colleagues. At last, I can see he is going to the pantry and I followed him there.

Good thing there's no other people here in the pantry. I brought my empty water bottle, which it's a good timing that it is empty and I wanted to refill it. He went to the vending machine and I went to to the water dispenser. The vending machine is just located beside the water dispenser.

As I am refilling my water bottle from the water dispenser, I am waiting for him to strike a conversation but no avail.

My water bottle is now full. He still haven't spoke any word!

He grabbed his hot coffee from the vending machine and went to sit on the chairs with tables just near the vending machine.

I looked at him, mustered my courage and I panickly called his name.
He looked at me while he was about to sip his hot coffee?

"What is it, Barling?"

I approached him face front. "Y-you don't have to drive me off anymore." I stuttered at him.

He looked puzzled. He put his coffee down on the table and said "what?" He just raised an eyebrow.

"My d-dad will pick me up from now on so I just wanted to say my thanks for persevering with me."

He just stared at still looking puzzled. After a few seconds, he finally said something.

"Alright then, but I was wondering why you haven't told me this when I picked you up this morning?" He asked.

My hands are getting sweaty. He might think I'm lying to him. I better think of some excuse!

"I totally forgot to tell you because I was pre-occupied about the food delicacies that was given by my uncle. There were so many after all." I lied to him. Gosh, I think this is a lame excuse.

He seemed convinced. With that, he asked me if he can greet my dad when he arrives later to pick me up.

"My dad will pick me up at a later time. I'll be the one instead to relay your greetings for him on your behalf." I said.

"Okay then." He replied.

I went ahead of him and went to the comfort room. I grinned at the mirror and I felt relieved that I'm free from Charles. I let out a sigh of relief and went back to the office.

I went back to my desk and I immediately messaged Zilly that I have accomplished her first request.

Really? That's good! You're up for my second request. Do it properly!

This was her reply. She's still bossy as ever.

We're not getting friendly with each other, mind you. It's a win-win situation. I got away from that rude Charles and Zilly will get what she wants, to get closer to Charles. I'm just helping her for gratitude's sake. I'll temporarily forget the mean things she has done to me.