Falling deeper for you.

The day after the survivor assembly, I hung around with Tyler as much as I could. Tyler had still not told me what had happened, but I did not want to pressure him into telling me if he was not comfortable.

Tyler was still a bit nervous around a few people, so I tried to look if it was any of the boy's I knew and what a surprise, it was. Taylor and Kenneth. They kept laughing at Tyler and tried to get close to him when no one was looking, but luckily, I was there side to side with Tyler, making sure he was never going to be hurt again. 

I asked Tyler if he wanted to go and get a coffee from Monet's and skip the last period of school. Tyler agreed which was quite a shock as I always thought Tyler was a goody two shoes, but the fact he wanted to hang out with me, made me even more happy  than I already was. 

As I drove Tyler to Monet's in my jeep, I could see Tyler kept looking at me in my mirror. I started to get nervous and I tried to quit looking at him as I knew Tyler was not gay, but I just could not help myself fall more deeper in love with him. 

Finally, we got to Monet's and I ordered both two hot chocolates. One for Tyler and one for myself and a side treat, a chocolate chip muffin, encase we got hungry. I sat down at the table Tyler had picked, which was right at the back and quite closed off to the other tables, which was quite nice. 

Tyler sipped his hot chocolate and then smiled at me. I tried to not blush, but I reckon Tyler noticed as he smiled and then looked away from me. Tyler turned back around and then said, "Monty, I am so sorry I didn't tell you. I just was not ready to tell you." 

He looked like he was about to cry and them words again made me want to cry as it took me back to the day I was horrible to Tyler "I'm sorry." Why did I have to be so horrible? Why was I such a monster? I tried to hold the tears back, but they came running down my cheeks as fast as a bullet. Tyler looked at me and then quietly asked, "Why are you crying?" 

I wanted to tell him. I really did. I wanted to tell him that this was just a nicer version, a better version of myself, but I could not bring the words back up and call myself what I used to be and probably destroy what I had Tyler. Friend's or not, I did not want to loose him. 

"It's nothing Ty. I just want you to know you can trust me and I will get them who hurt you and hurt them back, because I will not let anybody hurt you again. Do you think you can tell me what happened?" I asked as I looked at Tyler, who smiled a little and then nodded.

" I was in the bathroom." Tyler shook as he started his sentence. I knew exactly what was coming, but I needed him to tell me, to act like I did not know. I let him continue, still shaking with his words. 

"Taylor and Kenneth came in and they where mad that I was hanging out with you and that you where not talking to them anymore. Kenneth smashed my head on the mirror and on the sink and then...Then, Taylor got a mop, and..." 

Tyler was starting to cry. What the hell did I do? This is exactly what I made him feel like. I made him cry like this. I was so angry of where this was going and knew exactly what direction this was going. My hand made a fist and I tried so hard not to punch anything. I started to feel my eyes tear up, which made Tyler worse. 

"He pulled my pants down, and he put it in...in me." Tyler shook more and I quickly raced out of my chair and gave him a comforting hug from where he was sitting. I started to cry with him, knowing one time, before I was good and had a second chance, I had made Tyler feel like this.

"I'm Sorry Tyler. I am really sorry." I kept repeating over and over again and then Tyler looked at me and said, "Why are you sorry? It was not your fault." I burst out crying, knowing it was my fault a long time ago. It was all my fault. It will always be my fault.