Your safe in my hands-The note.

It had been over three weeks since I had rescued Tyler from the bathroom. Every single day I made sure that Tyler was okay and kept watching him every second of the day. 

I didn't see much of Taylor and Kenneth after of what I had done to them, from when they where trying to hurt Tyler. I did not want to be that aggressive, angry and destroyed idiot I was. I wanted to change, like really change and I knew exactly who could help me.

Scanning about in the school hallway, I kept looking out for the one person that I knew hated Bryce and wouldn't care if he died, even though he is not dead, yet...

Just then, the school bell rang for our next period. I knew she would be in the classroom as we both shared the same class together for religious studies. I sat down in my chair, waiting for her to walk in, just hoping that she was going to be there. 

"Okay class, settle down and phones away please. Can we get out our text books and turn to page forty." My teacher told the class, politely, in her posh manner. I was starting to get concerned as I still could not see her anywhere. Five minutes went passed and she still had not turned up to class, but then I saw her. Confident as ever walking into the classroom, explaining to the teacher why she was late. 

As she sat down in her chair, hair curly as ever, placing her bag down beside her chair so no one could steal any of her stuff. I quickly wrote a note to her on a spare pice of clear white A4 paper and wrote: 

[Jessica, I need to talk to you after class. Please wait for me so I can talk, it is really important. Please.]

I highlight her name on the front, so she knows it is for her to read. When I finally had passed the note around to five different people, each taking part of passing it to the next person, to finally getting to Jessica.

I watched her open the note and read it and then finally turning around to me in her chair and nodding, with a smile, which I thought was a bit odd as I did not think Jessica actually liked me, considering I was what she would call 'friends' with Bryce Walker, but then again, although, Justin Foley is best friends with Bryce and she dates him, so maybe it is not to odd to think about.

Suddenly, the class had ended and I saw Jessica start walking out of the classroom door, but luckily she waited for me.

 As I turned around to face her, she then said to me, "So, Monty, what's up?" 

I looked at her and then said, "Look Jess, I know you and I don't really see eye to eye but I really want to change for good this time and I am not saying this as a joke, I really want to change. I owe it to certain people." Jessica looked at me all confused and it only took me a little short while to figure out why Jessica had not got a clue about what I was going on about. 

It was because nothing bad actually happened to Jessica this time. I saved her that night at her party from Bryce, that is why she was so confused, but then that still did not make sense of why Taylor and Kenneth found out about Tyler, unless he still burnt the school playing field with Cyrus.