𝙅𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙎𝙖𝙡𝙢𝙤𝙣

"OKAKA!"
The off-white haired male in front of you shouted, as he gestured an 'x' sign on his chest.

There, Toge stood, between you and another male. You were behind him, Toge making a gap between you two.

"Okaka! Tuna mayo!" He spoke again in a somewhat defensive tone. It was clear he was annoyed with the guy, he said this as he narrowed his eyes towards him.

"Ha? You're not making any sense-" The guy replied in confusion.

It was a normal reaction, any person would be confused. Toge spoke only onigri ingredients to protect others and himself from his cursed speech.

A hand suddenly grabs yours as Toge pulled you toward him, you were now standing by his side as you two held hands. You look at him, startled. A faint blush becoming visible on your cheeks.

"Tu-na men-tai-ko." Toge squeezed your hand a little tighter, as he pointed a finger to himself.

You could understand every word he was saying, despite it being onigri ingredients. Toge wanted the male to understand that you were going with him, but his cursed speech made things a little difficult.

You place your free hand on Toge's arm, and pull him back. "Let's just go now, okay?" You give him a closed eye smile, trying to convince him to retreat before they get into an even heated argument.

"Akio-kun, we'll be going now. It's getting late, be careful on your way back." You bow a little.

"Ah, thank you. See you tomorrow, y/n." The male replied, waving his hand a little.

You give a small smile, before turning away as you take Toge with you. You two start walking to the opposite direction, when you heard something unzip before the white haired male beside you turned his head back.

You weren't sure why Toge did that- but he looked forward again after a few seconds as he zipped the turtle neck back up to cover his markings

You weren't sure why Toge did that- but he looked forward again after a few seconds as he zipped the turtle neck back up to cover his markings. You look up at him as you two walked side by side together, and he had that possessive look in his eyes. You giggle quietly at the thought he may be jealous, and then hug his arm a little tightly.

He looks at you, and you look back at him softly.
He carefully pulls his arm back from your grip, and wraps it around your waist instead pulling you closer to him.

You smile and continue walking together like this, until you reached your destination.

- At the restaurant -

You and Toge sit across each other as you wait for the food you two ordered.

He stared at you the entire time, his turtle neck unzipped displaying his entire face. He was pouting, with his arms crossed over his chest.