𝙈𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙊𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙧𝙞

You were walking back and forth out in the training field for some fresh air, when you spotted someone laying down from a distance under the tree that was planted there.

You had a feeling who it could be, but were too far to confirm who. You walk towards that direction, stopping infront of an off-white haired boy sleeping peacefully in the grass. Or atleast you thought he was asleep- his eyes were closed, and he looked so peaceful.

You crouch down, and poke his cheek gently with your finger to check whether he really was asleep. No response.

You sigh as you sit beside him, laying against the tree.
You close your eyes and relax when suddenly an idea popped in your head. 💡
Your eyes snap open, and you turn to look around you then at Toge, who was asleep, completely unguarded.

Wait! This is it! It's my chance to get payback on him-

A grin slowly forms on your face at the thought.
Toge may seem innocent and quiet, but he is actually a very mischievous person. He really isn't as innocent as he looks, one time he even agreed to play dress up with Panda and Gojo using the female students' clothes! And they each got punished for it by Nobara-

Toge's been trolling you a lot lately. He'd tease you to the point you felt like your heart would beat out of your chest, and he'd even pull pranks from time to time.

And he did recently pull a prank on you. last time, he...

- Flashback -

You and your first year comrades just got back from a mission, when it happened. Everything seemed normal at first, nothing and no one were suspicious, not even Toge-

"Well, that wasn't so hard" said Nobara
"Yeah, well we only fought two and third grades this time." you say.

You and the brown haired female were walking in the hallway, making your way to your rooms when you both saw Toge. He raised a hand as he spoke one of his ingredients, "Konbu"

You wave at him, smiling as you walked past by each other. Nobara also just waved a hand, "I wonder why Inumaki-senpai is heading back from the first year dorms." she said, not really sounding like she cared. You raise a brow in confusion upon hearing what she said.

"I'll be heading in. See you at dinner, y/n"
You nod, "Yeah, see you"

You walk in your room, turning both lamps on that were placed on a table beside your bed to have some light in the room. You take a seat on your bed, and immediately feel a small bump. You stand back up, wondering what it could be you sat on, and turn to see a cockroach.

You jump back a bit, realising you just sat on a cockroach and then dust off the back of your skirt. You sigh before approaching the bed again, then taking the cockroach into a paper before throwing it in the trash.

Despite the mission being easy this time, you were still feeling a bit exhausted, wanting to lay down. You pull the sheets up, planning to get in bed when you suddenly jumped back in surprise as you saw a bunch of cockroaches laid on your bed.

"Ah! What in the-?!"

Not only that, there were also a few under your lampshades.
You step back, staring for a second before you realised neither of the cockroaches were moving.

"Hmm-" you slowly approach your bed, taking a closer look before picking one up. And it was plastic. PLASTIC COCKROACHES.