Pendulum Summon?! | Chapter 4

Start from the beginning

The Sledgehammer was once again confused but quickly scrambled away to find another Action Card to help save his butt, but Yuya was not going to let him get away and ordered Odd-Eyes to attack his Battleguard King. "Spiral Strike Burst," Yuya said, calling out Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon's attack name.

Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon then released a huge beam from its mouth, and Battleguard King tried to defend itself with Mace. Then, from behind Battleguard King, Sledgehammer thought he would be able to get back Yuya's next turn, but what he didn't know was that there would be no next turn

"Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon's effect activates! When Odd-Eyes battles a monster level 5-or-higher monster, the damage that you would take is doubled! Reaction Force!" Yuya said as Sledgehammer's eyes widened. He then took 4000 points of damage, putting his life points at 0.

Sledgehammer: 0 Life Points

Yuya Sakaki: 400 Life Points

Yuya Sakaki Wins!

"It's the end!" Yuya said that as everyone in the audience was shocked to see that the Action Duel Champion had just been beaten, they were silent. Then Skip started crying over that Yuya had one and said, 

"I'm fired up! I'm burning up!" with tears coming out of Skip's eyes.

The Field Spell of Castle of Chaos was now over, and the Sledgehammer was now able to see on the floor and then Yuya turned around to see that her friends and her Mom were there saying that she won and had beaten the Sledgehammer in her dad's place and gained applause from her friends which then later became the entire audience who was starting to them give her praise on her duel. 

She was gaining compliments like: "Your awesome Yuya!" 

"I can't believe you beat the current champion!" 

People were talking about how amazing her Pendulum Summoning was, but one random person shouted, "Where is the plot!" he was quickly thrown outside. Yuya's friends were still cheering on Yuya, and Y/n also came and started congratulating her. she was blushing because of his compliments.

The entire crowd was cheering still, and Nico then came and congratulated Yuya on her incredible victory and praised her on her new summoning method as she was still kinda confused about what happened.

Then Nico went on the microphone once again. "Ladies and Gentlemen! Please hold your horses, for this is only the first half of the main event!" Then Yuya and her friends remembered that Y/n was also going to duel against the Sledgehammer.

"Introducing our second challenger of the day, Y/n L/n! Son of the famed Tatsumi L/n who lost against the Sledgehammer three years ago," Nico said as Y/n hopped over the railing and onto the field. the audience started cheering with excitement because of the duel of the last match, and Sledgehammer was now able to get back up and face his new challenger.

"So you're the Son of Tatsumi L/n?" Sledgehammer asked as Y/n replied with 

"Yeah, what is it to you?" You asked The Sledgehammer, then smirked. 

"Oh, it's nothing I just wanted to see how fast it would take for me to beat you just like I did with your mother three years ago." He said which pissed you off a bit and brought out your duel disk which he did as well.

" He said which pissed you off a bit and brought out your duel disk which he did as well

But before we could have started dueling, Nico jumped in. "Wait before you two start bashing in each other's head let me set up the Field Spell! I Activate the Field Spell, Plain Plane!"

Just like Yuya's duel, the arena around both you and the Sledgehammer started changing because of the Solid Vision System, which caused people who recovered from the bright lights in the last match to immediately go blind once again

Nico then went onto his stage and started speaking once again. "Same rules as the last match: draw 5 cards, and you can only have one Action Card in your hand at a time! Ready set...

"Duel!"

To Be Continued...