↘Dreamnoblade↙

Requested by GeorgesMicrophone
_________________________________________

Dream pov

I was staying a hotel like house (idk what the frick to call it just know the brought it and their living their for a few:) with techno as a meet up and so we can do a face reveal....maybe. "Hey techno do you wanna practice sparing on the smp?" I asked. "Sure" he said getting off the couch and going into the other gaming groom. I went to mine.

I logged into the server and it took techno a while because hes not used to this kind of setup so I waited. Eventually he set it up for him and joined the server i plugged in my headphones and joined his vc. "Ready when you are" i said with a smirk. "3....2....1....GO!" He yelled I ran towards him and he ran towards me we swung our swords at each other clicking and clicking. "Fuck!" I yelled and ran around the thingy we was fighting in on 3 and a half hearts. "Oooo~ Dream~" techno called for me. I didn't answer but instead blushed at his deep voice. "Dammit dammit dammit!!!" I said to myself.

I then ran back out and started attacking him he hut me in one shot.

Technoblade pov

"Yesssss!!!" I celebrating. "What the actual fuck! You must have been cheating or something i hit you like 60 fucking times!!!!!!" He yelled through his mic hurting ears. I got up, took off my headphones, and walked to his room. I slammed the door open and he jumped terrified and quickly looked at the door. "Didn't i say not to yell into the microphone...." I said in a stern and serious voice. "Y-yes" i walked up to him and he walked back and backing up into a wall i took my hand and banged it on the wall next to him making his blush and look up at me. "And what did you do..." He looked me in the eye and said. "Yell in the mic.." In a quite voice. "I didn't heard you.." I teased. "I yelled into the mic" he said louder. I smashed my lips onto his and it took a while for him to kiss back but he did. Eventually he started moaning in the kiss. "Mmm~ T-techno" he said pulling away just to be roughly kissed again. We were in a heated make out session for a good 10 minutes untill I finally pulled away. I picked him up and carried him to my bedroom and threw him on the bed. I leaned in and started making hickeys on his neck. ""Mm~ ahhh~" he moaned. I moved around and he moaned a little louder meaning i found his gs. I kept sucking there and he was a moaning mess under me. "T-echnnoo~ pleasee~" he moaned. "Please what baby boy?" I teased. "Please~ I need you inside me~ ahh" he moaned.

I stoped sucking him neck. I then ripped off his and my clothes I looked at him and smirked. He looked down at my member and said. "I- how is that....thing! Gonna fit in me!?" He said i just smirked. I then waited a little before jerking off a little. "Are you ready?" I asked he nodded and looked away I flipped him over doggy style and slammed into him he screamed burring his face into the pillow. "FUCK~!!" He moaned as i kept pounding into him. (Has this pig ever heard of...prep?)

No ones pov

Techno then flipped dream back over on his back and continued to pound into him. "fUcK~ FUcK~!!" Dream moaned throwing his head back and gripping the sheets. "C-AHGh~!! ClOSe~!!" Dream scream as Techno found his gs. "Me too~" techno groaned. Dream screamed and threw his head back as he came hard on his and Techno's chest. Techno threw his head back as he came inside of dream. They both panted hard trying to catch their breath. "T-hah- that was hah hah was awesome" dream said techno nodded in agreement. They both cuddled not worrying about cleaning.
_________________________________________

695 words

2 days to write

Leave more requests --------------->