002

A/N:I will cry if this story flops🧍‍♀️

෴𝟘𝟘𝟚෴

,My dear,how do you feel?We're going to get married tomorrow!"Mori handed you a soft smile.

,,Ahaha~I feel happy to know that the best man ever will be my husband!"You smiled back at him.

Yeah...the best man ever😐.

,,I invited our rivals,I'm quite Invested if they are coming."Mori glanced at the window of his bedroom with a smirk on his face.

,,Sweetheart,What if they are going to blast our wedding?You can't let it happen."your voice was shaking.

,,No one will destroy the best moment of my life,You'll be the best wife and mother for Elise-chan!"!He knead your back and took your hand softly,rubbing small circles with his thumb.

,,You're right,no one will destroy it...but don't you think It's getting late?We should go to sleep now.."You faked a yawn and rubbed your eyes with your hands.

⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁↷

,,My lady,In 5 hours it's gonna be your wedding,May I help you with anything,kill people at the celebration?"

,,You may not,your sister is going to kill that ginger boy in only one case, so if someone will interrupt our wedding,he's gonna get killed."You sauntered around your wedding dress.

,,I understand,Miss."

,,Don't you think I'd look better in...something different?I want to rip this."You slowly nudged the dress.

,,Miss,You look good in everything."

,,I know,5 more hours..just 5 more until I can be his wife and after he dies I'll take his place as the mafia boss."

,,May I ask...why you want so much to be the mafia boss?"

,,So I can reach my goal,of course."

⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁↷

The wedding slowly started,in the moment you saw Mori everything fell in slow-motion while the corner of your lips curled in disdain.

You dawdled in your white wedding dress with a straight face at the aisle feeling nausea coming through as you were making small steps.

As you continued your perusal of looking at the people that were there,You saw some alarmed people looking at eachother with serious faces.You immediately realised who they were,and hoped that they weren't going to interrupt your ceremony.

When you arrived at the aisle you slightly beamed showing tears of joy rolling down your face,even if your thoughts were negatives,you had to show bliss.

⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁↷

,,So this is the wife,huh?I mean she's not a mop but...she looks like a serious person,like TOO serious,What if She's a robot?"Dazai crossed his leg,whispering to his friends.

,,That's none of our business,we're here to see if anything will happen,nothing more."Kunikida lifted his glasses,writing on his notebook.

,,What are you...writing?"Tanizaki questioned Kunikida.

,,He's probably writing about Mori's new wife,Have you seen how she gawped at us?Kinda creeping me out."Dazai had his hands behind his head,balancing on the chair,almost falling off the chair thinking at the gawp the devil gave him.

,,Just...don't talk and look."

⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁↷

,,You look beautiful."Mori gently kissed your hand.

,,Thank you,I feel so lucky to have you!"

,,I'm going to make you the happ-"

Mori couldn't even finish his sentence because a person started laughing,Who might that person be?Dazai.

,,Oh-uh,I'm sorry for interrupting your lovey-dovey conversation."Dazai tried not to crack up.

Kunikda smacked the back of Dazai's head apologising for his behaviour.

,,Now,shall we start?without interruptions."You glanced at Dazai with your pupils slowly decreasing.

,,Mori Ogai,My boss,will you take Y/N Saeki ,rich or poor,healthy or unhealthy,beautiful or ugly,however she is in marriage till death falls you apart?".

,,Yes."

,,Y/N Saeki,Will you take Mori Ogai as your husband,rich or poor,healthy or unhealthy,handsome or ugly,however he is until death falls you apart?".

You were mentally prepared for this moment,for your goal,you didn't care about the sacrifices,you just wanted to fulfill your obligations.

,,..Yes."

,,Now then,I declare you as husband and wife,you may kiss the bride."

Mori and you had a passionate kiss,which made you see some squicky faces you were imagining on your head.

⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁↷

,,Now dear guests,I wanted to thank you all for coming here at a very special moment of my life,this is the moment when I finally have the most special woman in my hands,I'll treat her as a princess and I know she won't let me down."

,,And I wanted to thank you for being the best boyfriend ever,and now the best husband,I love you."

,,Lame."Akihito's sister,Emika rolled her eyes ,listening to your words.

,,I think we should've atleast instructed her...for her wedding."Akihito slapped his hand over his forehead.

,,Does it matters?Miss Y/N is going to kill this man anyways,Even if she's good with romantic words..or not."

⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁↷

,,Sweetheart,I uh-need to go to the Bathroom."

,,Go on!"

As you were slowly making your way to the toilet you saw one of the alarmed people looking around.

,,Are you looking for...something?"

,,Oh,no,no..."The boy grinned at you and sweat dropped,you knew he was looking after any disasters made by the mafia.

,,Oh darling,are you sure...what's your name?"

,,Atsushi Nakajima,Nice to meet you."

,,Well Atsushi,you could stop worrying,go tell your friends that there is no danger at this party,even if we're from the mafia."

,,What do you mean?...We're here for the-"

,,You're here for the danger,aren't you?If you want a catastrophe...I'll take care of it."

_

________________________________________
A/N:Hiyaa guys!This story is getting...cringy,But I'm trying okayy-
And no,I'm not a 10 years old writing this cringy story(even though I kinda feel like one😧).