001

A/N:Some of y'all are prolly coming from my other story,So I just wanted to say that this story will be with the same crossover,but different.

෴𝟘𝟘𝟙෴

,,Oi!Mackerel come here."Chuuya paced to Dazai in the armed agency.

,,Hmmm?Oh!what a surprise to see you here...Chuuya."Dazai turned around only to see the one and only,Chuuya.

,,Mori told me to give this to you,It's an invitation for you and the agency."Chuuya rolled his eyes.

Dazai took the invitation and looked over it,bursting out of laughter with a surprised face.

,,The old man is getting married?whoa...didn't expect this.Who is he getting married to?A mop?"Dazai raised his brows.

,,Tsk,yes he is...he's getting married to a woman named Y/N Saeki."Chuuya crossed his arms.

,,But why is he inviting us to his wedding?This was unexpected if you're asking me."Dazai gestured his arms in the air.

,,I have better this to do than talking to you,hope you die mackerel!"

,,And I hope the next invitation you're  gonna give me is to your wedding...If you're gonna get married,of course!"Dazai smirked seeing Chuuya slowly fading away.

⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁↷

,,Miss Y/N,How do you feel?"

,,Dead yet alive,I'm getting married in a couple of days."You took a butcher's at your servant,Akihito.

,,What about your plan,My lady?"Akihito asked.

,,Hmm?Oh.I'm gonna crush his heart with my own hands...Well,gloves I guess.I don't want blood splattered all over my hands."The thought of having blood splattered all over your hands filled you with abhorrence.

,,Lady Y/N..you're always wearing gloves."Akihito awkwardly smiled.

,,Of course I do!I hate germs,and my cursed energy is increasing aswell when I don't use them."You quickly took your gloves off so you could show him the red cuts on your hands which were glowing.

,,Whoa...they look so weird!"Akihito gazed at your hands,fascinated.

,,Mhm,They do,but that's the way I am."You immediately put your gloves back.

⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁↷

,,So...the mafia leader invited us to his wedding?"

...

,,President Fukuzawa,I propose for us to stay at home,Going to the Mafia's boss wedding might be dangerous."Kunikida exclaimed.

,,I think that it would be rude to rebuff the offer!"kenji rubbed his chin with his finger.

,,No fucking way I'm going to his wedding."Yosano said with an annoyed tone.

,,We need to go at his wedding,He might plan something and we could stop him."

,,Onii-chan!Can I come with you?Pretty please~"Naomi clinged on Tanizaki.

,,President Fukuzawa,Might Naomi come with us?"Tanizaki furrowed his eyes to Fukuzawa.

,,No,We don't know anything about his wife or his ideas,As Kunikida said,It might be dangerous."Fukuzawa stated.

,,I think that's a waste of time,All the attention is gonna be to them doing nothing"Ranpo said with his hands behind his back.

,,I think his wife might be a slut or a mop,So she's not gonna harm anyone!"Dazai boredly rolled his eyes.

,,I think we already chose....we're going to his wedding."

_________________________________________
A/N:This chapter was made as an short introduction of what this story is about,I'm truly sorry if y'all wanted for me to continue the other book.