Severus looked me up and down before he left the room silently.

A coffee was placed in front of me. "Not that you need it, but here's some caffeine."

I glanced up at Severus with confusion. "Shouldn't you be the one drinking this?"

He arched a brow. "And why is that?"

I crossed my arms. "Because of your activities last night."

His composure shattered and his cheeks went red. I watched as his mouth gaped slightly and his eyes held the panic he was producing. "Y-you-......Um...."

"Need a minute?"

"Yes?"

"Kay." I stated, grabbing the coffee cup and bringing it to my lips while I stared him down.

His throat went dry and I heard him audibly gulp. "Dont look at you like that."

"Why not?"

"Because I don't want to do something I'll regret." He stated, breaking eye contact.

A small smile landed upon my lips as I quietly celebrated my victory. He rolled his eyes and pulled up a seat beside me.

"So. What are the plans for today, Professor?" I asked, setting the cup down.

He glanced at his watch before he folded his hands together on the table. "Well. If it were possible, you have been requested by Lee Jordan. Again."

"Oh?" I asked, arching a brow. That was weird. Usually he'd be with the Weasleys when we would spend time together. I shifted in my seat, parting my lips as I silently investigated.

"You are not required to go." He stated, noticing my change in expression. I glanced up and caught his eye.

My posture straightened and I pulled myself forward. "Its not a problem. One of these days, you and I will have to interact for more than twenty minutes in both the morning and evening."

Severus seemed thoroughly unamused. "Yes. Perhaps...."

"Great. So when does he want me?"

He took a brief glance at me, his eyes flickering up and down at lightning speed before he turned his attention elsewhere. "Three this evening."

"Oh? Alright. That gives us plenty of time."

He furrowed his brows together and made eye contact with me again. "Time for what, dear?"

A small smirk took over my lips and he immediately regretted asking.

"No. That is highly inappropriate. I will not be doing that."

"Relax I'm joking you overly sensitive bitch."

Severus crossed his arms. "That is not humorous Ms, y/n."

"Have you ever played chess before?" I asked as I placed the board in front of him. He looked up from his book for a brief second.

His eyes glanced to mine and he flicked his eyebrows up. "Why must you know?"

"Just curious. Want to play?"

He closed his book and set it beside him. "I suppose it's a way to pass the time. What's the harm?"

"Oh no. I don't mean normal chess." I replied with a grin.