He threw his head back and closed his eyes, swallowing hard. He spit on his hand and placed his palm against the head of his cock.

An uncontainable moan slipped through his pursed lips and he paused. Though no one could see what he was doing, he still felt heat rush to his cheeks.

His only fear in that moment was you walking in and seeing. Though the thought slightly aroused him.

His hand quickened and the sound of slapping of skin grew louder. His climax approached, yet he protested it; releasing his friction by biting the inside of his cheek.

Whilst his hand thrusted itself over his shaft, he held onto the back headboard for support with the other one.

He felt his back arch and his toes curled as he finally allowed for himself to find a release. A moan escaped his mouth and his hand stopped moving as he reached his climax.

Severus sat in silence, his heaving chest and heavy breathes being the new source of echo. 

His thigh was left a mess as he laid back against his bed. His eyes returned to the ceiling as they once had before.

He felt guilty and ashamed.

"Its natural to relieve your pleasure." He tried to assure himself. It didn't help. Instead, it only made him feel worse.

His original motive was to release his tension, however that changed when his fantasies of you doing it for him brought him more pleasure.

"You're sexualizing her. Stop it." He stated with a sigh, covering his face with his hands.

Once he was satisfied with his strategy to help himself sleep, he grabbed some tissues and cleaned himself off. 

He tried to keep his mind from wandering astray while he laid back against his bed.

"You're a real git for falling in love with her, you know." He stated as he stared at himself in the mirror. His eyes closed and he covered his face with his hands one more time before his heavy breathes shallowed and he slowly drifted off.

(That mirror above his bed is going to be important on Sunday. Thats all ima say,)

Back to your POV:

I woke up earlier than I had intended to. A repeating noise occurred down the hall. "That's unusual." I muttered with a slight yawn.

A stiffled moan sounded from the hall and I sat up. He wasn't doing what I thought he was doing, was he?

Suddenly the noise stopped.

Oh merlin he was-

I leaned back over and placed the pillow over my face. How was I supposed to act when I saw him next?

"Just pretend you didn't hear anything." I told myself before I closed my eyes and attempted to fall asleep once more.

"Shit-"

The quiet yelp woke me up as Severus grimaced his teeth while lifting his foot up to his knee. "Oh- sorry I didn't mean to wake you that way. I-"

"Stubbed your toe?" I asked tiredly. 

He hesitantly nodded his head. I shook mine in response. "And you call me a dunderhead who can't look where they're going."

His eyebrows furrowed together with annoyance. "Stop that."

"Not stating anything but the truth, darling." I said, shooting him finger guns.