Opportunities

(Vera went home.. all tired and weary from work.. all she can think about is having a goodnight sleep.. first she went inside the shower... Prepared herself a warm bath and a warm dinner.. after a few hours she settles herself on her desk with her laptop ready for typing plans and documents.. she puts some lotion on her skin.. and stretch out..)

(Her outfit)Vera: ok

(Her outfit)
Vera: ok.. let's do this..
(She started typing.. her presentation... She keeps her eyes open just to finish it.. she look at her clock and it was 8:00pm.. and she was already feeling tired.. but she thought to herself.. she must finish it tonight... So she continues.. upon finishing she heard a knock on the door)
Vera: who the hell.. could that be  this late of the night?
(She stands up and went to open it.. and she would never guess who was behind that door)

 and she would never guess who was behind that door)

Patrick: hey..👋..
Vera: ahh.. what are you doing here? How did you know where I live?
Patrick: ohh.. hahaha I ask that cute assistant of yours..
Vera: ahhh.. Jen I will kill you (she whispers under her breath) why are you here?
Patrick: ohh... Right I was thinking bout you said earlier you know.. bout the 'anything I can do to make it up to you'..
Vera: yeah why?
Patrick: well.. I thought what's the perfect time but now.. I won't take no for an answer
Vera: wait what?? But I'm super busy with the  presentation I'm supposed to show you this week..
Patrick: it can wait.. but now I want some coffee..
Vera: but---...

Patrick: ta

Patrick: ta..ta.. ta..(he silents her with his finger)come on let's go
(He walks inside her room and took her keys and shut her door)
Vera: what are you doing??no I don't want to do this r---
Patrick: wait.. lemme ask a question.. who's your boss?
Vera: you?
Patrick: yeah.. that's what I thought.. let's go..
(He pulls her by her hands and they went down a few stairs)