Down the Rabbit Hole

This chapter will contain self harm and talks of eating disorders, if you are easily triggered I do not recommend reading this chapter. Stay Safe!

Cordelias POV: 

Why won't Y/N talk to me? I don't wanna annoy them and sound clingy, but I'm worried. If they go through everything again I'm worried they won't make it out this time. 

"WHY WON'T THEY TALK TO ME!" Cordelia accidentally screams aloud, while throwing some things around the room

Your POV:

When you heard Cordelia scream from down the hall it made you fall right out your bed. Then you started hearing things getting thrown and broken so you went and hid in the bathroom. It was your first instinct due to your parents always arguing. As Cordelia kept throwing things and at this point you can hear her crying all the way from her room, you block your ears and closed your eyes.

I wish I could go comfort Delia but all the memories came back from my parents. Soon the voice came back too...

"You're pathetic, look at you"

"Do it"

"Cut"

As I search through the cabinet with my shaky hands trying to find any razor to do the job.

The cold blade hit my warm skin and the blood dripped down my arm was soon met with tears from my eyes. 

I did it and I did it too deep. I couldn't stop the bleeding, when I then realized I couldn't hear Cordelia anymore...

Maybe she just went downstairs?

I then hear an extremely loud and fast knock on my door, of fucking course with my luck.

I wrap some toilet paper and bandages to keep in the blood for now. I grab the nearest hoodie I could find, then opened the door...

She fell into my arms, which kind of hurts but I tried to hide it.

Cordelia: "Is everything alright hun?

Y/N: "I should be asking you that Delia..."

Cordelia: "You need to talk to me, I'm worried."

Y/N: "I'm fine."

Cordelia: "Yeah well remember the last time you said that!"

I knew I had to talk to her but I just couldn't for some reason. I can't just ruin everything and say I relapsed, she'd hate me...

Cordelia: "Y/N..."

I break out of my thoughts and realize Cordelias looking done so naturally I do to. The cut bleed through to my hoodie...

Why me? Always in the worst situation, I can't tell her. But what excuse could I use!

Y/N: "Oh, I accidentally cut my arm trying to slice up some carrots..."

Cordelia: "Really because I haven't seen you in that kitchen in weeks"

Cordelia: "Why are you lying to me?"

Y/N: "I'm not!"

Cordelia: "Also, when was the last time you ate?"

Y/N: "I ate today okay!"

Cordelia: "Please Y/N..."

Y/N: "You're over exaggerating Cordelia."

Cordelia: "Am I!?"

Y/N: "Yes you are!"

You brush past Cordelia and head to the downstairs bathroom, because you knew no one used it.