I'm fine

A couple week after last chapter:

It's been a couple weeks since everything that happened and it's been okay so far. Cordelia and I have been talking more, when something's on my mind she's quick to notice. We've talked through a lot and she's helped me. 

I then hear a knock on my door, I jump and quickly pull my blankets over me for comfort. It's Cordelia...

Cordelia: "I'm coming in!"

Cordelia: "Hi Sweetie, is everything alright?"

Y/N: "Yeah, I'm fine, you just scared me I guess..."

Cordelia: "Well I made breakfast downstairs!"

Y/N: "Yeah, okay...I'll be down in a minute..."

Once she left I broke down crying, I guess I just feel so lucky. To have someone like Cordelia care about me and look after me. I really needed her and I didn't wanna let her go ever...

I quickly grab an oversized sweater and sweats to put on for now. Once I get to the dining room I realized almost everyone was at the table...shit

Y/N: "Is everything alright? Why's everyone here?"

Maddison: "Damn Y/N, you look like shit!"

Y/N: "Shut up Maddison..."

Zoe: "I don't know, Cordelia wanted everyone here."

I sat down next to Zoe with an open seat on the other side of me, I'll admit I was kind of nervous. Cordelia only has everyone eat together at Dinner, never breakfast. I often pick at my nails when I get bad anxiety or I bounce my leg. As time went, we waited for Cordelia to show up I didn't notice that I was bouncing my leg. Then I felt a hand on my thigh causing my leg to stop and I looked up to see Delia next to me with a smile on her face.

 I quickly look back down and that doesn't go unnoticed by Cordelia.

Cordelia: "How is everyone?"

Everyone else: "Good!"

Cordelia: "Y/N?"

Y/N: "I'm fine..."

Cordelia: "Alright, Zoe can you help me get the food?"

Zoe: "Of course"

Cordelias POV:

I wonder why Y/N hasn't been talking or barely even looking at me today...

Cordelia: "Hey Zoe...Has Y/N been talking to you lately?"

Zoe: "Not recently, why?"

Cordelia: "I just feel like somethings off, I just don't know what..."

Zoe: "I'm sure they'd talk to you about it."

Cordelia: "Well, can you keep an eye on them as well, just to be safe."

Zoe: "Of course Delia!"

I just hope everything's okay, they've made it so far. I don't want to see them spiral again...They don't deserve that...

Your POV:

Was I too mean to Cordelia? I didn't mean to, I'm just on high alert right now due to the situation. Soon, Cordelia and Zoe walk back in with a bunch of food.

Cordelia: "I wanted you all here today just to catch up with all of you and check in!"

"You couldn't do this at dinner..." you mumbled rolling your eyes, not realizing you said it aloud. 

Cordelia: "Is there something you'd like to share Y/N?"

"Well they look like they just came out of a grave, so maybe." Maddison says while laughing

Y/N: "Fuck you Maddison!" 

As I get up to run upstairs Cordelia tries to grab my arm and I look her right in her eyes.

Y/N: "Let...me...go"

Cordelia quickly lets go and you go to your bedroom. As you lay in bed and stare at the ceiling, you regret how you treated Cordelia today. You don't know why, nothing was wrong. Soon you look at the clock and realize it's been hours. 

Cordelia was gonna knock on my door soon for dinner, I couldn't face her I've been such a jerk. Honestly, I also wasn't even that hungry today...

When I hear her knock I jumped a bit

Y/N: "Yes?"

Cordelia: "It's me hun, Dinners ready!"

Y/N: "Thanks, but I'm okay!"

Cordelia: "Can I come in kiddo?"

Y/N: "I'm tired Cordelia."

Cordelia: "Alrighty, I won't bother you!"

It was kind of weird how Cordelia didn't come in...she always does wether I care or not. Maybe I'm just over thinking it...