-3-

(Terribly written Smut Ahead)

As Jeremy slammed me against the wall, I moaned softly while kissing him hungrily. He squeezed my butt and kissed down to my neck. I whimper as he put me down and stopped kissing me.

"Goodnight babe" I bit my lip as he walked out. I let out a breath and smiled to myself. I ran my hand through my hair and leaned against the wall. I stood there for a minute or 2 before I said,"Fuck this shit" I stormed out and went to his door and knocked impatiently. Once he opened the door, I launched at him, kissing and moaning. He pulled away "Come on let's go to my room" He pulled me to his room and pinned me against the door. "Oh, the things I'm going to do to you.." He said as his eyes filled with lust. I then kissed him hungrily and started to stroke his dick through his pants. He moans my name and starts to undress my body then he laid me down on his bed. He kissed me from my lips down to my stomach and he stopped right above my womanhood. He looks up at me and smiles then slowly opens up my legs, he dips his head between them and licks my core teasingly. I moan as he continues to dip his head in between my legs, licking my core and then looking up at me.

"Stop.teasing.please" I say in between moans. He smirks up at me then comes back up to my face. He takes off his shirt and I unbuckle his belt to his pants. He takes off his pants and takes his underwear off and he puts his dick inside me. Jeremy started out slow then he sped up once I got use to his size. I wrapped my arms around his neck, which brought us nose to nose as we both enjoyed this pleasurable moment. I bit his bottom lip and he groaned loudly then started to go faster and harder, I started screaming and yelling his name. I gave him a hard kiss and that sent him over the edge. With one last hard thrust, he pulled out and finished on my stomach. We calmed down and he handed me a towel then he laid down beside me. I wiped myself off and laid my head on Jeremy's chest. He plays with my hair then he sighed "I love you" I smiled and replied "I love you too"

"Hey who knows, maybe we can try something different next time"

"What do you mean by different?" I looked up at him.

"I dunno, something sexy"

"Do you got a smoke?"

"Y-yeah" He opens his bed side drawer and takes out a pack of smokes. He gives me one and I put it between my lips. He lights it and I take a big puff out of it, and I let it out. Jeremy just watches me then I look at him.

"What?" I smile

"If you smoke then I'm getting a drink" He sits up and puts on his briefs and walks out of the room. Like the weirdo I am I started to think about how good his butt looked then I got up and put on panties and one of his shirts. I went to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. I ran water over the cigarette and walked to the kitchen to see Jeremy finishing a glass of beer.

"Come on babe, let's go to bed"I say then he puts the glass down and wraps his arm around my waist and leads me back to the bedroom. He lays me down and kisses my forehead then he lays next to me. I cuddle with him and close my eyes, trying to fall asleep.

I wake up with sore legs and a headache.

"Jeremy?!" I yell through the apartment but get no reply. I curl up in a ball and get comfortable. I start to drift off to sleep but then I hear the front door open and keys jiggling then the door closes.

"Jeremy?!" It went silent for a second before he replied

"Yeah?" He comes into the room in his work clothes.

"Oh shit, did I miss work?! Why the fuck didn't you wake me up?" I say as I try to stand up but Jeremy stops me.

"I told boss that you had the flu and you didn't want anyone else to get sick, why are you so mad about it?" He says while changing into a white shirt and basketball shorts.