-1-

-7:55pm-

As I walk down the dark and vacant streets of New York, I look up to see the sky getting darker; I curse under my breath and walk faster to my apartment. I take out my keys to unlock my door but someone tapped my shoulder. As I turn around I see Jeremy, my next door neighbor. He moved his long Jet black hair out of his icy blue eyes and smiled at me.

"Oh, Hey Jeremy, what do you need?"

"Hey Kat-"

I smiled "What did I say, don't call me Kat..."

He grinned "Okay KATE, someone came by earlier"

I give him a puzzled look "Hm, that's odd, do you know who it was?"

"It was a man he looked to be about 23 or 25 years old"

"Did you ask what he needed?"

"No but he did drop off a package in front of your door" He hands me the package.

"Well, thanks Jeremy, see you tomorrow."

"Bye" He says walking back to his apartment. I unlock my apartment and walk inside. I put my keys on my little side table next to my door and hung up my coat. I locked my door and set the package on the dining table then I walked into the bathroom. I look at myself in the mirror and start to wonder if I looked this way the whole day. I turned the faucet on and added some dish washing soap in the water to create some bubbles. I strip down to my underwear and when I was about to take them off, my phone goes off then I run out of the bathroom to get my phone. I pick up my phone to see an Unknown caller ID so I hang it up and walk back to the bathroom. I take my under wear off and slowly step into the warm water. I lay my head back and close my eyes. I let out a sigh finally feeling relaxed. But it didn't last long after hearing my phone again. I waited for the ringing to stop then I tried to relax again but I couldn't so I washed up and dried off. I wrapped myself in a towel and walked to my phone to see I a text from the unknown caller.

'Open the Gift'

I locked my phone and put it on the charger. I was very eager to open it up but I wasn't sure if i should considering that an unknown caller texted me to open it. I go to my room and put my pajamas on then I go back to the dining table and opened the gift. Inside the gift were a rose and a note. I opened the note. It read,

'Live for today,

Learn from yesterday

And look to tomorrow

Meet me at the nearest park at around 6:00pm

Love, Secret Admirer'

That's an odd way to ask someone out. I put the rose in a vase full of water and walk into my bedroom then I shut the door behind me and get under my covers. I turn to my side and close my eyes.

~DREAM~

I make my way through people grinding on each other and walk towards the bar. I take a seat next to an odd man "Bartender!" I shout over the loud music. He doesn't hear me at all so I try again and he still hasn't noticed me so i give up and turn my seat towards the waves of people grinding on each other. The man beside me called the bartender Very loudly and that caught his attention. He comes over and asks him what he needs. "Give the young lady a Vodka no ice" The bartender looks at me then back at the man "Ok" He pours me a drink and put it on a napkin" I turn towards him "Thanks.." I say waiting for him to tell me his name "Shh...It's a secret"

~DREAM END~       

My eyes shot open as my alarm clock beeps continuously.

-5:30am-