Chapter 30. Having fun (The end)

Start from the beginning

Nala: "That sounds a lot of work."

Simba: "Nah, since he got a lot of employees, workers, machines and even facilites. His job become easier."

Nala: "Okay, I will go there now."

Simba: "Okay, be careful."

Around 30 minutes later, Nala changed her outfit, she's wearing her suits and dresses to meet Mufasa and his business company.

Simba: "Wow! You really look beautiful."

Nala: "Hehe, thank you. Have you seen my high heels shoes?"

Simba: "It's in the shoe closet."

Nala take her high heels shoes and wear it.

Nala: "Okay, honey. Wish me luck."

Simba: "Good luck."

Nala leave her house and drive her Grey BMW all the way to Mufasa's business company.

Kion's bedroom

Kion is resting in his bedroom, reading comic book and listening to music. His phone was ringing, look's like someone was texting him.

Rani: 'Hi Kion👋'

Kion: 'Hi Rani👋'

Rani: 'Can I ask you a question?'

Kion: 'Sure'

Rani: 'Who was that girl at the beach? I also saw her talking to you in highschool.'

Kion: 'That lioness is Malkia, that's her name. What's wrong?😯'

Rani: 'Oh, nothing. It's just that I don't like that when someone tries to steal my man😑'

Kion: 'Oh, she's just a friend of mine.'

Rani: 'Okay😁'

Kion: 'You think I would cheating on you?😕'

Rani: 'Uhh... Maybe?😬'

Kion: 'I would never😊'

Rani: 'Thank you, Kion😆'

Kion: 'Your welcome😊'

Rani: 'Okay👍'

Kion: 'Are you coming to the party tomorrow?🎉'

Rani: 'Yeah😊'

Kion: 'Yes!😆'

Rani: 'Okay, I see you soon. I love you😘'

Kion: 'I love you too😘'

Then Kion exits the text app, and begins to wonder.

Kion: "What is wrong with her? I would never cheat on her. Luckily my dad let me invite my friends to the party tomorrow."

He continues to read his comic book but he begins to wonder again.

Kion: "Does Malkia has a crush on me? Does she like me? Nah, we're just friends."

Kiara's bedroom

Kiara is in her bedroom as usual, but something that are running through her mind is about Kopa.

Kiara: "Is Kopa our brother? Or Kopa is our half sibling?"

She remembers that Kion told her the story that Kion lost to Kopa but when he saw Simba, Kopa called him, "dad". This make Kiara really confuse.

Kiara: "Does that mean that Kopa is our half brother? Same father but different mother?"

She really want to know about him, who is Kopa? Is he related to them? Is Kopa her brother?