Chapter 8: SAVE

Dream's pov

It was dark all around me. I couldn't open my eyes until I heard a familiar voice calling my name. "Dream!". I opened my eyes a little seeing a blurry figure in front of me. I began to wake up and blinked a few times seeing Blue looking down at me in worry. I opened my eyes fully seeing Nightmare smiling at me. "Dream, are you alright?" He asked as I sat up and looked at him. I held my head after feeling a slight pain in my skull. "Yeah, I'm just...tired for the moment." "We thought that you wouldn't wake up after you lost conscious after using lots of your magic." He said in worry. "Calm down Blue...I'm fine, really" "If you say so Dream, I'm glad that your fine."

My eyes widen after I remembered what had happened "Wait...where's (Y/N)?" Blue  was silent before turning his head looking at something. I looked at the direction that he was looking at and saw Ink, Nightmare, the other Bad Sanses and a huge black sphere floating. "We don't know why or how...but (Y/N) is in there fighting that thing. And he/she absorbed the seven human souls." "We tried our very best trying to break it with all we had but...we didn't even leave one single scratch on it." I gave a worried look. I was worried about (Y/N) fighting Chara by herself without any backup.

I was lost in thought until I felt a hand touch my shoulder. I looked seeing Nightmare. "Listen, I know your worried about our little bro/sis, but he/she is strong enough to defend himself/herself. For now we can't do anything else. It's up to him/her now. We just have to be patient and wait. Alright?"

I thought for a moment and looked at the black sphere. "Alright" I said. We both stared at the sphere waiting until it was over. "I hope you  win this (Y/N), I can't bear to lose you again. Stay strong and stay determined." I thought.

With (Y/N) and Chara

(Y/N)'s pov

Me and Chara where just standing where we were. I was in my transformed form and Chara was half covered in black hate. We were silent for a few minutes until I spoke. "Sign, Chara, please listen, we can-" "ShUt Up (Y/N)..." Chara interrupted me. My eyes widen. "YoU'lL NeVeR uNdErStAnD aNyThInG dO yOu?" Chara said growling at me before looking down. "Do YoU hAvE aNy IdEa KnOwInG wHy AlL oF tHiS hAs StArTeD." I was silent. "ThOsE guArDiAnS tHaT yOu CaLl 'BrOtHeR's'..." Chara smiled and lifted their knife. "Do YoU tHiNk ThAt ThEy HaD tHeIr  dEcIsIoNs On CoMmItTiNg ThEiR aCtIoNs? HaHaHa! Oh PlEaSe...DoN't MaKe Me LaUgH."

"YoU sEe...AfTeR tHey WeNt ThEiR oWn PaThs DoInG, wHaT tHeY dO tO tHiS mUlTiVeRsE oVeR aNd OvEr AgAin, ThEy SoOn BeCaMe BoReD oF iT...tHeY dId ThAt ThEmSelVeS. ThOsE tWo IdIoTs LaCkEd ThEiR cOuRaGe To StArT sOmEtHiNg FrOm ThE vErY bEgInNiNg ."

Their smile widen. "ThAt'S wHeRe I cOmE iN. tHeY wErE tHe OnEs ReSpOnSiBlE fOr ThE dEaThS oF mOrE tHaN hUnDrEdS oF bOtH mOnStErS aNd HuMaNs By ThEiR oWn HaNdS. I wAs JuSt OnLy FeEdInG fRoM tHeIr HaTe ThAt ThEy'Ve GaInEd FrOm ThEm. If ThErE iS aNyOnE tO bLaMe FoR eVeRyThInG tHaT hAs HaPpEnEd...It'S tHeM...dReAm AnD nIgHtMare."

"BoTh RaCeS pOrTrAy ThEm As ThEiR gUaRdIaNs FoR tHeIr EmOtIoNs ThAt ThEy WoUlDn'T dO aNyThInG tO hUrT tHeM. bUt ThEy ArE tHe OnEs WhO sTaRtEd ThIs WaR oF gEnOcIdE dRaGgInG iN tHoSe WhO wAnTeD tO lIvE tHeIr LiVeS iN pEaCe. No OnE eLsE tOlD tHeM oR fOrCeD tHeM On DoInG iT. I'm OnLy HeRe To UnDo WhAt ThEy'Ve StArTeD..."

"*GrOwL* BuT iT aNgErS mE wHeN tHeY tHiNk ThAt ThEy'Re AbOvE tHe CoNsEqUeNcEs ThAt CoNcLuDeD...tHaT tHeY cAn JuSt PlAy AlOnG wItH oThErS oNlY tO gEt AwAy WiTh WhAtEvEr ThEy WaNt... ThAt'S tHe ReAsOn WhY aLl ThEsE sTrAnGe EvEnTs StArTed HaPpEnInG"