Chapter 1: Life at Base

(Y/N)/Flowey/Rosy Pov

I was in Dream's room sleeping peacefully because I was exhausted after the event that happened. But I can't RESET anymore...after I fixed the Au's I lost the power to RESET so what ever happens in the future I can't change it...which is just great. For being a soulless creature it isn't great because I can't feel any emotion that includes positive or negativity. 

I woke up to hear the door knob twisting. I turned my stem to see Dream walking in. "Morning (Y/N)" He said cheerfully. I looked at him. "you to Dream" I said in annoyance and turned away from him looking down. "(Y/N) look...I know you don't wanna talk but..." I turned my eyes to see Dream and my eyes widen as I see him starting to tear up. "I just want you to know that...". Without hesitation he hugged me. I was shocked. "I...*sniff*...missed you...so much...after I saw you dusted I thought you were gone forever." He let go of me and stood up looking down at me crying with tears of joy. "But somehow you came back" 

I was speechless. "How can you accept that I'm a flower Dream" I said looking away from him. "I can't feel anything...not love, not joy or anything!" I felt one of Dream's finger tips touch my cheek and turned my face to look at him. "(Y/N)...no matter if you can feel or not I will still love you as a sibling no matter what." I started to tear up. Then I gave a calm smile. "I missed you to Dream...and Nightmare." 

"After what happened and what I became I couldn't face you or Nightmare...and after the crimes that I committed...I felt responsible and couldn't show my face to you or Nightmare." We were both silent for a minute or two. "(Y/N)...I forgive you for everything that you did" I looked at Dream and smiled. Without thinking I used my vines and wrapped them around Dream hugging him and he hugged me back. 

Nobody's pov

While (Y/N) and Dream were having the moment  they didn't know that Ink and Blue were watching from a glimpse of the door smiling at the moment that Dream and their brother/sister were having.

But they were not the only ones who were watching. A shadowy figure was watching them from a clear distance from the window. The figure was watching them before opening a portal and went through. "heh Nightmare will love this"

Dream's pov

After me and (Y/N)'s sibling moment we broke our hug. "So... you wanna watch a movie with me and my friends?" I asked. "Hmm...I guess so" (Y/N) said. "But...can you give me a lift, heh" "Oh sure" I said as I lifted the flower pot that (Y/N) was in. I held him/her close as I walked out of my room. When we got to the bottom of the stairs I saw Ink and Blue sitting on the couch. They greeted us and we all watched (f/m) (favorite movie). 

After the movie

When the movie ended (Y/N) was asleep. I walked towards the kitchen table and placed her pot on it. I was smiling until I had a feeling of negativity. 

I quickly alerted Blue and Ink and quickly gathered in the living room.

"I feel negative energy and believe that Nightmare and his goons are attacking an AU." I said. "I can feel which Au is being attack and we can get there straight away." Ink said. "But...who will watch (Y/N) while were gone?" I said looking at (Y/N) who was sleeping still. "Don't worry Dream I'm sure that (Y/N) will be find by himself/herself...besides I don't think that they will find this place because its hidden." Blue said. "Well...I suppose your right." I said. "I'm just worried about (Y/N) and I don't want to lose one of my siblings again." 

"Dream I assure you that (Y/N) will be safe here." Blue said. "...Alright...let me just leave a note for him/her when she wakes up" I said

After I wrote a note and placed it next to (Y/N) we went out of the safe house. Ink opened up a portal leading to the Au that's being attacked and we went through. "I hope you stay safe (Y/N)" I thought.

We exited the portal to see destruction and screams. We ran through the town looking for Nightmare and his goons.

________________________________________________________

A/N: Well guys it seems that (Y/N) and Dream are back to being siblings and everything seems fine but who was that shadowy figure watching them? Do you think that the figure is working for Nightmare? Well we'll just have to see in the upcoming chapters.

Stay tuned for the next Chapter. :3