"Did you forget your little buddy Marcus found the lab yesterday" Donald told Leo "He could have discovered out bionic secret he could have found out about y/n" Y/n looked at the ground.

"Oh! Ok so it's our fault that your million-Dollar smart home system didn't stop him?" Bree asked as her, y/n and Chase walked over to them.

"Yea Brees right eddie could have stopped him." y/n agreed

"Don't go there supergirls" eddie said popping up on the screen "I was getting my beauty sleep. Something you two might want to look into." Bree rolled her eyes. Y/n got a hammer and walked to him. Chase stopped her. He grabbed the hammer from her hand and kept her in place.

"Look, it doesn't matter whose fault it was. Even though someone was supposed to be watching him." Alexander said pointing to Leo

"Well technically two people pulled Leo away letting Marcus roam free" Leo said pointing to the dads.

"Guy I think your talking about each other." Adam said

"Bottom line. Im keeping a tighter leash on you three."

"And y/n I want you to be more careful after that false alarm anything could happen." Y/n walked over to her dad.

"Say that she did somehow end up getting out... what would we do then?" She asked worriedly.

"Uh keep you in hiding" Y/n scoffed.

"That's stupid" she said everyone looked at her wide eye

"Excuse me... if she gets out she'll be going for you first."

"Good then use me as bate and we could end it once and for all." Y/n said

"If a jail won't keep her in then how do you suggest on ending it"

"I have idea"

"No! Y/n no way why are you even thinking about doing that"

"Why!? Maybe cause she used me as a experiment and turned me into someone everyone else is going to think as a freak. Maybe because she wants me dead."

"Y/n you are not a murderer" Her dad said looking at her dead in the eye. She turned around her eyes turned red and hair started floating. She couldn't control her anger she turned around.

"Maybe I want..." she cut herself seeing her dads look. She sounded like her mom. She blinked and her eyes turned back to e/c and her hair stopped floating "Your right I'm not..." she looked down at the ground

"Y/n you need to control this anger you have on her... one wrong more and so many things can go wrong... you understand" she nodded her head. And her dad walked closer to her. "I'm sorry y/n but it's better being safe then sorry." Donald made sure Leo would keep a closer eye on them and the dads walked out. Chase walked over to y/n.

"Are you ok?" He asked holding onto her hands.

"Yea... no I sounded like my mother" Y/n said shaking her head.

Y/n and the bionics stood by each other as Leo walked in front of them telling them.

"The hammer is down people." He pointed to Bree "no more talking to boy" Then Adam "no more talking to girl." Then he pointed to y/n "uh... keep scaring people away." Then Chase. "No more helping old ladies to their cars!" Chase turned to him.

"I was helping your grandmother."

"Trust no one!" Just then Donald came in jumping happily throwing his arms everywhere followed by y/n's dad.

"It's here! It's here! It's here! It's here! Its here! It's here!" Donald had a big smile on his face

"What? What is it?" Bree asked