The Family reunion

Hope pov

It has been 2 weeks since I told my dad the truth and me and Kai have been getting closer. I have been feeling sick lately but I don't think nothing of it. Me and dad are having a good time. I haven't seen Rebecca in a minute. Me and dad and Kai had to go out of town so my dad can have more hybrids. My dad gets a call from Stefan saying Michael is dead. I know they where lying.

Hope(Dad you know they are lying to you. He isn't really dead.

Klaus(I know little wolf but I have a plan to finally get rid of him once and for all.

Hope( OK.... as I was about to finish my sentences I felt like I was going to be sick. I ean to the bathroom and throw up.

Klaus(Are you ok little wolf. He ask witch concerned in his voice.

Hope(Yes dad I am ok. Soon Kai comes in.

Kai( hey guys when are we leaving.... Hope are you ok.

Hope(Yes I am fine now get out so I can clean up. The left me in the bathroom so I could clean up. I came out to see worried and concerned look in the eyes

Hope(Guys i am fine.

Klaus(Vampires can't throw up.

Kai( are you sure you are all right.

Hope(Yes i am alright and we have to get going don't we.

Mystic Falls

We have arrived in Mystic Falls and we are back at the mansion.

Hope(Dad do you think Rebecca could be in on this.

Klaus( I think she knows I killed our mother so maybe.

Hope(That bitchs deserve it. After everything she put this family through.

Klaus( I don't think Rebecca well care about that.

At the Salvatore mansion

Damon( I just got word that Klaus is back.

Stefan(good then our plane to kill him should work.

Up stairs

Rebecca(Do you think this well work

Elane(if everything goes right then yeah. Rebecca are you all in. Are you really going to kill your brother.

Rebecca didn't say anything and with that Elane knew the answers. She took the dagger and stad he in the back.

Mikaelson mansion

Kai( you have been sick for a long time now. Are you sure you are ok.

Hope(Yes now would you stop  bothering me I have to get ready for the dance.