The Deal

Previously

I heard at knock at the door so I went to go open it. And it was nun other then Kai Parker himself.

***************

3rd preson pov.

Hello, you look stunning this evening. Kai said to Hope with lust in his eyes.
,"Would you stop flirting with me and come in. Kai came in with a smile on his face. We where is Klaus.
,"Come he is in the dining room. Hope told him. They come unto the dining room where Klaus is waiting.
,"Ah Kai Parker, welcome to my humble home.
,"Thanks for having me here, but let's get to business shall we.
,"Of course.

,'So Kai Parker what is it that you want.

,"Who wouldn't want a siphoner witch. I can take the magic form anyone and leave them human or it kills them. Wouldn't you want me on your side.

,"And what do you get out of this.

,"I need someone to connect solos with so I can bet Jo I'm the merge.

,"Well I do know someone you could do it with.

,"Who may that be, Kai asked confused because he was talking about using Klaus.

,"Well we have an all powerful Tribrid with us.

,"who may that be??

,"It is the girl you was just flirting with. He said with a smirk.

,"Wait.. What??!!Hope said. Yoi want to link my soul to a psycho like Kai Parker. You got to be kidding me right.

,"Why not you, and he likes you. KLAUS said

,"Why me(Hope)??Why not you.

,"You are stronger then me, and I have to many enemies that would use this to there advantage. What do you say little wolf.

,"Fine I will do it. But you have to take me on a shopping spree and when I mean you I mean you and only you. Hope said with a smirk.

,"You want me to take you on a shopping spree. Me Niklaus Mikaelson. The most feared preson in the world. He said.

,"Yes Klaus Mikaelson the Great Evil. If you don't then no i won't do the spell.
Klaus sat back in his seat thinking of what to do.

,"Fine I will tale you on a shopping Spree.

,"Good then you go yourself a deal Kai.

,"Good we can do the spell tomorrow and after I will need a place to stay.

,"Well you can stay here. Klaus said.

,"Thanks for dinner I will be on my way to get ready for tomorrow. Good bye Hope.

,"Stop flirting with me. Hope said.

,"Maybe or Maybe not

The next day

Hope pov

Today's the day for the spell and I am not very excited about it. I didn't even know linking your souls was a thing. I can't believe my dad would let me do this. I mean he doesn't know I am his daughter. I guess I could have seen it coming through. Me and Klaus will be meeting Kai im the Cemetery.

(Kai), Well hello there. He said with a smirk.

(Hope),Let's just get this over with.

(Klaus),Yes Let's so this shall we, I have things to do today.

(Kai), you two are being impatient.

(Hope), Would you just come on so we can be done.

(Kai), Alright, Alright, let's get started.

They start saying the spell.

It didn't take long before the spell we done. Soon they collapse to complete the transition.

This is the end of this chapter I hope you liked it. Sorry this chapter was a little short but I didn't know what else to do. I hoped you liked it.