How to get home

Hope pov

After that kiss with Kai I couldn't stop thinking about him. But I knew that i had to figure out how to get back home.
I took the keys to the car and went to the Supernatural library. I looked through book after book and nothing. I was so close to giving up, but then I saw a very interesting page that had time travel on it.

Page

Time travel is tricky, not many people have done it. But if you do go back in time you can get back by using a Supermoon. And say these words Inveniet  Hostium  ET  Tenebrae
And you will go back and the past will rest.

After I read that I knew the next Supermoon will be in 3 months from now. The only thing is that I only have 3 months with my dad. But I have to get back to my own timeline. Even if it means I have to say goodbye to my dad again. I got up and headed back to the house.

When I got to the house Kai was waiting for me.
Kai(where have you been all day?

Hope(is that really any of your business.

Kai(Yes it is my business. He said getting up and walked over to her.

Hope(would you leave me alone. I said with sassy in my voice.

Kai(where's the fun in that. He said pinning her against the wall while his hand us on her throat.

Hope(get off of me Kai.

Kai(Now why would I do that. He said with a smirk on his face. Then he bent down and kissed her aggressively. Hope  was shocked but kissed back. He stopped kissing her and smirk and walked away. Hope didn't know what just happened but she wanted more of him. I tried to walk away but I couldn't I ran up to him and kissed him aggressively and  passionately it didn't take long for him to kiss me back. He sped us to his room and shut the door. We took off each other clothes and made love all night.

I woke up the next morning with arms around me. I look and see it was Kai. Eww I slept with Kai, I mean we did have an amazing night, but still I shouldn't have done that. I got up and put on my clothes and went to my room and took a shower. Still thinking about what happened. I got out and did my morning routine. I got dressed i wore something comfortable cause I wasn't going out today.

I went to the kitchen and got a blood bag and then went into the living room to watch TV

I went to the kitchen and got a blood bag and then went into the living room to watch TV. Then Klaus comes in and looks confused, shocked, and happy all at the same time.

Hope(What's wrong Nik, did something happen

Klaus( is it true,

Hope(is what true? I asked confused.

Klaus( Are you my daughter. I just looked at him hi shocked that he found out.

Hope(Let me explain. I said

End of chapter I hope you liked it. Hope and Kai slept together. Hope  knows how to go home. Klaus knows hope is his daughter. How will this all go down. Find out in the next chapter