Chapture 30

The crowd cheered their lungs out, laughed in the mic. "You now it been almost a month sense I've been here." the crowd keeps cheering my name. "alright alright I missed you guys too." I said "now as you guys are wondering, I was gone because I shattered my ankle bone and my arm bone and I bruised my spine extremely bad. I said the crowd starred in horror. "also I'm-" I was cut off by someone's music, I smiled. "so how's my baby doing?" Asked Dean and he smiled. The crowd went wild. "I'm doing pretty good." I said and smiled right back at him. "no my other one." the crowd look confused and booed cause I think that they thought the Dean has an other girl friend. "oh your baby right here?" I said as I rubbed my stomach. the crowd roared so loud I that it seemed to shake the arena. "yeah, hold on,"dean got down on his knees and started to talk to my stomach "how's it going? Is mommy treating you right? I sure hope so cause she treats me right. (Dean laughs) just tell me just tell daddy if your a girl or a boy. no answer fine I see how it is." Dean said sarcastically and stood back up. " yes I'm back and so is Dean and yes I'm pregnant and yes me and Dean are together,but since I'm pregnant, and have a shattered arm bone, and ankle bone also with my bruised spine, I can't wrestle for a few months or in some cases never again." I said sadly. the crowd went silent "but she will be sitting ring side at my matches and at some other diva matches." Dean said to cheer up the cheer up the crowd,i did and deans music hit and we left the ring ring an went back stage. some one slapped me I fell to the floor.