𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

To: Board of AMI

To: Board of AMI

From: Dr. Ciana Steele

Subject: Procedure No. 196

Dated: 29.4.3429

Staff of AMI,

I am pleased to inform you that Subject No. 196, 7 years of age, Province 16 of Acriasi, has undergone the changes to her DNA and has responded well to the anesthesia.The strand of Avis Ex Sole Cinis's genetic code has been woven into her chromosomes successfully. We will perform the final testing on the fifth day of the week, 29th of the fourth month, 51st year of the 34th century. The procedure will be painless and thorough. We thank our scientists for their relentless work on this certain aspect of human improvement. As mentioned in previous messages, the Amplification of Man Initiative was created for a purpose which remains undisclosed to the majority of the world. While some may criticize my reasoning for concealing the origin of the initiative, I recognize the board and staff who have, despite some unknown factors, worked tirelessly to amplify and refine the average traits of humanity. We acknowledge Ms. Landis for her exceptional sources of information and experience. Although she has been uncooperative in the last moments of our operation, we thank her for her service to our cause. Please stand by for more information.

╶ Dr. Ciana Steele, Head and Creator of AMI (Amplification of Man Initiative) 

 Ciana Steele, Head and Creator of AMI (Amplification of Man Initiative)