Bakugou looks over to see Kirishima and the rest of his squad walking in. Kirishima hurries and rushes to his side and the others did the same.

"Bakubro, you're finally awake!" Kirishima said, feeling relieved. "Are you alright?" Mina asked. "We were all worried sick man!" Denki said while panicking. Bakugou let out a low frustrated growl.

"I'm fine alright? Just quit talking all at once, dumbasses!" Bakugou said as he gets irritated. "We're just....happy to see you finally up" Kirishima smiled lightly. Mina looks over at Deku and Todoroki while they're watching the whole thing.

"What about you guys?"

"We're fine, especially since bakugou is up now" Todoroki replied. "Are you guys really suspended?" Denki asked. Deku nods. "Yeah, Mr Aizawa said he's going to have a word with us whenever Kacchan gets better" Kirishima let out a sigh. "Well, I hope it's not too bad." Bakugou closes his eyes.

"So be it" Bakugou thought.

Couple Days Later...

The recovery girl walks in with her pen and board "Seems like you're well enough to go, your tests came out pretty good" Bakugou quickly took off his nasal cannula and sits up. "Finally! I'm sick of this pla—Ngh!" Bakugou begins before hurting himself from getting up too fast.

"That doesn't mean to strain yourself, also you're not cut ties with me yet either" Recovery girl said

"That doesn't mean to strain yourself, also you're not cut ties with me yet either" Recovery girl said. Bakugou grits his teeth. "What the hell does that suppose to mean?!" The recovery girl sits at her desk and turns her chair towards him.

"That means you'll be coming here 3 times a week for your physical therapy" recovery girl explained. "P-physical thera— I DONT NEED THAT!!" Bakugou exclaimed. "Of course you do and you're not allowed to train either until you complete them as well." Recovery girl shrugged.

"HUH?!" Bakugou growled loudly.

"Hey what's with all the yelling?"

Bakugou looks over to see his squad entering the room including Y/n. Recovery girl hops out of her chair. "Oh look, your friends came in just in time to pick you up I see~!" Kirishima grins. "Yep!" Bakugou gets out of bed and change into some clothes in the bathroom before heading out with the squad.

The Dorms
The bakusquad decided to hang out at the living room of the dormitory. Mina, Denki & kirishima having a debate on what movie they should watch for tonight while Y/n & Bakugou is sitting on the couch. "You know we can't really be out here?" Y/n warned. "You think I care?" Bakugou said as he looks at her in the corner of his eye. Y/n said nothing as she continues to just look at him.