-Photo lense-

Minho had always been taught by his father that living was more painful than death. He had never agreed with his father's words, but throughout the years of endless suffering Minho has started to realize that he was right. Death wasn't something he welcomed nor was it something he feared, the longer he lived the less he wanted to and that stuck with him for years.

Growing up, Minho had always been told by his mother to be cautious of the people you meet, but he never noticed that until after her death. When he met Han Jisung everything had changed. He finally felt like he had something or someone to live for but after he left it was the complete opposite. The saying must be true 'the people closest to you are the ones that have the power to hurt you the most.'

For months, Minho had begged his inner thoughts to forget about the past and to move on but the saying goes 'never make a deal with the devil'. The past was a terrifying place, the memories stored there were enough to destroy you, and no matter how hard you try, you can't get out. The medication that he took never helped either, sometimes they just added fuel to the forever-burning fire. He was sick, sick of having to carry all the weight that Jisung dumped on him, and sick of being in constant pain. There was nothing he could do though, he would have to fight this battle by himself and maybe, just maybe one day he would win this war.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------—————

The mixed voices around him were slowly beginning to make sense. Minho was sat at a chair in the dining room and Chan was right by his side trying to communicate with him. His breathing was still shallow but he was slowly starting to come back to his senses after the unexpected shock. Minho glanced at Chan's worried face and he nodded to signal that he was okay. Chan stepped back and seungmin had returned with a glass of water in his hands. The six members looked at their leader who had never reacted like this before. They had never witnessed this side of him before and it shocked them.

"His name is Han Jisung, He would be currently nineteen," Minho said. This was new information for the rest of the gang. Jeongin started typing away on his laptop and a look of confusion flashed across his face. "I can't find anything on him, he isn't registered in the Seoul citizenship and I've looked through police records and there is nothing," He said. "You won't find anything on him anywhere, he's smart and knows how to hide," Minho said.

"So how are we supposed to find him?" Felix asked. For the first time in months, Minho didn't have an answer. When someone who stabbed you in the back and disappeared for years resurfaces, of course, you wouldn't know what to do. If Minho was being honest he thought Jisung was dead and as much as it hurt to admit, a small part of him was happy that he wasn't. "Jeongin I need you to do background checks on the Got7 members and tell me what there is to know, the rest of you just do what you need to do". And with those final words, Minho left the room.

He trailed up the stairs to the main resting quarters and he made his way along the hallway. Minho walked towards the door at the end of the hall and tapped three times. A tired-looking Hongjoong opened the door and gestured for Minho to come in. Hongjoong was recovering, he and his members had been allowed to stay in the main house with the levanter crew. Yunho and Mingi would help out when they could and Wooyoung and san would occasionally socialize with the crew. The other two members usually kept to themselves, Yeosang would spend most of the day in his room and Seongwha would spend a significant amount of time with his leader Hongjoong.

"How can I help?" Hongjoong asked. He had noticed that Minho was looking distressed and was concerningly pale. "I really need you to try and remember everything you know about the person who is currently leading Got7" Minho pleaded. Hongjoong sighed and rubbed the side of his forehead. "I've told you everything I remember but I will try to help your crew find out who he is," He said. Minho nodded gratefully. "Thank you again for letting us stay here, I really owe you one". Hongjoong said for about the hundredth time. "As long as you help me find him then you owe me nothing" Minho said smiling.