Chapter 5 Let's Learn About This World Some More!

Start from the beginning

The two stare at one another awkwardly.

"I'm gonna be leaving now." Proclaimed Civvy.

Civvy had left the tent and began to contemplate future action.

'If I were to ever develop into an actual civilization with cities, should I just base my people around this river? Well it would be a good idea since Rivers provide Irrigation, Fish, a means of transport, clothes washing, and quite a lot really. However I do not know about the politics of this region."

Vision has reached level 2!

You may now see in color!

Color took form in Civvy's once chromatic vision.

'Finally I got the civ 739282 color dlc for 20 cheez bucks! Woohoo! Sid Meir's great grand-grand-grand something grand will finally get my cash. Seriously criminal. Dropdead criminality.'

A disorganized mess of thoughts probably influenced by mental illness sparked in Civvy's mind(?)

'Wait should I try out that gardening skill?'

Civvy floated over to a tree.

'Gardening do your stuff!'

A red panel appeared and displayed a response to this action.

This is a tree not a plant. Gardening is for plants. Stupid.

'Ah.'

Civvy then floated down to a flower out of the tree's shade.

'Gardening!'

Civvy's vision had changed from the sight of this red flower with blue stems with a lot of grass in the background to a void with only the red flower with blue stems.

Two graphics showed up. At the top had been a rectangular box, and to the bottom had been another rectangular box.

The top box had read out the word "Fyilis Latiorum" which had probably been the name of this odd red flower.

The box at the bottom read out 'Information'.

Civvy then navigated to 'Information' and the vision changed once more.

Now displaying a set of information pertaining to this "Fyilis Latiorum" it's discoverer, date of discovery, some information about it's discoverer, suitable biomes, biomes which it is often found in, maximum height of this flower species, maximum width of this flower species...

Quite a lot of information, but one section had been of interest to the civilization.

Photosynthetic magic particles.

'Wait... Is magic the result of photosynthesis producing magic particles?!'

A red panel had displayed.

User does not have enough authority to get a response to this question...

'Seems like I got to learn a lot.'

Civvy exits the interface of the Gardening skill, reappearing in the same spot.

The formless civilization sinks into the ground.

'Oh. I can fade into things.'

The formless civilization sinks deeper into the ground and into a cave.