The Vampire Princess Awakens

TTP

Kirito packed up everything and started his journey. Going down a dark cave he used the lantern he'd gotten from his hideout and saw a giant white lizard on the wall across from him. Once the lizard caught site of him it sent a ball of slime at him which quickly destroyed his lantern. He caught a glimpse of the lizards eyes and felt his hand turn to stone.

"Damn it's been petrified." He quickly grabbed one of his vials of holy water and poured it on his hand then downing the rest when the lizard appeared above him. He jumped away from his hiding place, he grabbed three needles and flung them into the lizard.

Two hit his body and one hit his eye making it scream in pain. Grabbing hold of the Elucidator's hilt, he rushed the lizard, and started sheathing the long sword back. Turning back around he saw he had cut the lizard into pieces and then roasted sum of his meat and started eating him, "Why does monster meat taste so terrible."

Kirito journeyed deeper into the labyrinth, killing different monsters and eating them. Until he saw a giant door with two large guards outside the room, "Ooh, I wonder what's in there."

Kirito dropped his backpack and grabbed the two hilts on his back and smirked, "So what are you two guarding?" With Elucidator and Dark Repulser drawn he charged the monsters.

They seemed to be like Cyclops there defenses were incredible. Kirito grabbed one of his daggers and threw it into one of the guards eyes, seeing his companion go down he got even angrier. Kirito gritted his teeth as he rushed the Cyclops and immediately started slashing him. His defense wasn't giving up and it was making Kirito angry as he kept slashing him even faster and harder. He started to see cracks appear and didn't let up, "This is it!" Kirito replied as he slammed his swords into his shield finally destroying it. He threw the Dark Repulser straight into the Cyclops eye.

Grabbing his sword from the Cyclops eye, he slash his neck ending his life, "That was rather difficult." He looked towards the door and saw two holes needed to get inside the door, 'Are the orbs inside there bodies?' He thought then used Dark Repulser and cut open one of the Cyclops body's finding a blue orb.

"Guess so, now for the other one." He walked over to the one with the dagger and removed it from his eye, "I'll be taking this back." Using the dagger he cut his chest open and dug through his organs and found a red orb. Retracting Dark Repulser he walked over to the door and shoved them both inside.

Both orbs started glowing, it started opening the door. The room itself was like the night sky, stars littered the entire room.

"Hello?" A feminine voice echoed throughout the room. Kirito looked around for a moment before seeing a giant floating cube at the end of the room.

Kirito saw a women with pure blonde hair, and red eyes. Her arms and body were stuck inside the cube while her face and hair were free. Her long blonde hair was draped over her chest to hide her breasts.

Immediately upon seeing her, he turned back around, "Sorry, I'll be leaving."

"Wait, please help me." The women shouted finally knowing she'd get out of this prison.

"I don't want to and beside even if I did your trapped there for a reason. A reason that I don't wanna know." Kirito replied coldly and soon started walking out of the room.

"Please, don't leave me! I was betrayed!" She begged the boy not to leave.

As soon as she said 'betrayed' a flashback flashed in his mind of him getting sent to the bottom of the abyss, "Dammit."

He walked deeper into the room, "What happened that made them betray you?"

"Well, I come from the Vampire Clan and over 300 years ago, I was there queen. I loved my people, but my uncle and vassal's betrayed me and sealed me away." The Vampire Queen answered.