2. Please Help me

"Hey second-round judicial exam passer, please help me" said Kang Sol A before partially collapsing on top of him. 

Han Joonhwi was pleasantly surprised when he noticed her earlier in class. As Professor Yang  asked for the high bun girl to answer the question. The first thing the she did was remove to her bun and try to hide under the desk. 

This was probably the first time since his uncle's bribery revival he had felt his heart become lighter with unspeakable amusement. She also looked kinda familiar for some reason. 

With an indulgent smile on his face that he could not control, he picked up the marker and answered the question while making use of the opportunity to take a picture of her which he planned to view later.

He could not stop the upturn curve of his lips looking at her trying to answer again even though she was clearly lacking more legal knowledge even with the fierce passionate heart.

He would deny it if anyone asked but the way she ran out of the class worried him a little. What if she drops out of class? He hoped not.

For the first time in a year since his uncle's everything, he was walking out of the classroom with a spring in his feet, his mind focusing on something else other than his uncle. 

When he was accosted outside the classroom, he was somewhat surprised when the girl, Kang Sol A loudly proclaimed her desperate interest in his help. 

Without answering with a smile on his face, he walked away before she could speak any further. 

Maybe it would be good to form a study group with her in it. Maybe this law school will make him happier after all.

Now, all he needs to find is a quiet spot and figure out where he had seen this girl, Kang Sol before.

Kang Sol A is turning out to be a person to look out for even though she has the tendency to run out of classes.