3. Hospital

Since coming to law school, Han Joonhwi has seen a lot of kinds of incidents. Students collapsing because of exhaustion, having stress ulcers, migraines but he never had a reason to visit any of them before until her. 

He still remembered the terrified sensation he felt when Kang Sol woke him up from his sleep with blood dripping from both her nose. He was startled so badly. The most worrisome thing was, she didn't even seemed to sense that her nose was bleeding. 

He didn't even once think that Kang Sol A would suffer from studying this badly. But, she with her bleeding passionate heart seemed to not only be involved in studies but also the legal clinic and his uncle's murder case. She was stretched too thin, too long. 

Her eyes were shining when she proclaimed to him her earnest need to help the children get their child support money from their neglected parents. He put the nose bleeding thing on his back of his mind for the moment, focusing on the legal clinic case so that when Kang Sol completed her exam tomorrow she would take a rest and not automatically dive into the case. 

He swore his heart stopped for a moment when she swayed left and right in her seat during exam. Even without seeing her face, he could tell she was bleeding once again from her nose.

He didn't know if he should be proud of her tenacity to complete the exam fully before collapsing or worried about her complete disregard for her health. 

Scribbling out the answer as fast as he could, he raced to the hospital. Thankfully she wasn't alone and Seung Jae Hyung was with her.

Han Joonhwi felt even worse when he heard the cause. Dehydration from caffeine and overworking. 

He couldn't stop himself from criticizing  her for involving in all kinds of things with a smirk on his face seeing her awake. He was put off by her blatant disregard for his presence as she kept on talking to her oppa but at least she seemed somehow alright by the time the Yeobeom and Bokgi arrived. 

From now on, he should share his precious ramyeon and work with her constantly to keep an eye on her. He needs to make her rest and reduce her burden in any way he could. 

After all that is what Kang Sol would do in his position. That's what a best friend would do, he thought to himself.