Chapter 11 Attack Part 3

We get to the forest and hop out of the car. We run into the forest, the deepest part where the trees leaves made it look like a very tall roof. We find the tree and there was Abbey fighting Jade and the others trying to fight her on top of it.

"Were coming Abbey,"I say climbing the tree to get over to her to save her.

I get over to her and grab her waist pulling her up intk the tree with me. Her eyes were stained with tears, it would be the perfect moment if Toralei wasn't trying to climb the tree.

"Come on Abbey,"I say grabbing her arm pulling her back over to everyone.

We get back over to everyone and Jade Cameron Toralei Purrsephone Meowlody,and Nefra try to corner us.

"If you would leave us alone this would never of happened,"I say holding Abbey back behind me.

"If you would leave this state this will never happen again,"she grins.

"Maybe one day that'll be your dream,"I say.

"What,"Abbey says still looking upset.

"Abbey stay behind me,"I say trying to keep her behind me.

"Heath I will always love you,"she says hanging onto my back.

"I will always love you too,"I say holding her arm, it was cold.

"Come on guys,"Cleo says rushing all of is to the car.

We run to the car with them not far behind us. The fact is to never underestimate a ghoul with potions. We get into the car barely having anytime to sit before were speeding off leaving them in our dust.

In the car Clawd was driving I was sitting in the passanger seat with Abbey on my lap. In the back was Romulus Izzy on his lap Ro-Bo with Beckie on his lap, and then Clawdeen and Draulaura squished together.

"I love you Abbey,"I try looking into her eyes but she looks away.

"Abbey please talk to me,"I say wrapping my arms around her.

"Heath,"she says to me.

"Yes Abbey,"I say waiting to see what she says next.

"I want to know what happened between you and Purrsephone,"she says looking at me.

"Well me and Jade broke up I was upset, I wanted to make her jealous, and at the time I thought you would never like me so that's why I didn't ask you, so I asked her out and she said yes. I started developing feelings for you so I wanted you to be my girlfriend, but I forgot I never broke up with Purrsephone,"I tell her the truth.

"Oh,"she says looking at me.

"Listen we need a plan,"Clawd says.

"Well my parents are gone for a week so you can guys can stay at my house,"I say offering.

"Thank you Abbey,"Izzy says.

"Well if were all going to be fighting them I want to find a way to thank you guys,"I say smiling.

"Abbey I hate to tell you but the only way to get them yo stop is-,"

"Were here,"she says interrupting me.

We go into her house, and get everything ready for bed. We all find places to sleep. Within minutes I fall asleep within minutes in Abbey's chair while Abbey sleeps on the couch.