Chapter 5! Heath and Abbey friends?

I walk home by Heath since he's single. We go to my place meeting Frankie Clawdeen and Draculaura there. Cleo was walking here in a little bit.

HEATH'S POV

All the time I walk by Abbey I wanna always wrap my arm around her and hold her hand. I don't know why! I look at her she looks prettier then normal.

"Hey Abbey I have a question,"I say while she looks at me

"Yeah,"she says to me.

"Wanna be friends,"I ask her shyly?

"Yeah,"she says to me with a smile.

I stop us and smile at her. I open my arms and she comes in giving me a hug. Her snowy smell was soo bootiful. We stood there for a minute or two then walk back to her house.

I wrap my arm around her and hold her hand. Abbey just puts her head on my shoulder. We get to her house and she go gets the door. Sometimes I really miss having a girlfriend that I can cuddle up to!

I really wish Abbey would be my girlfriend! She's nice sweet and kind and I love it! I walk I'm with her and well all sit on the couch fanging out. A couple hours later we start heading home. It was just me and her in the doorway of her house.

I look into her eyes they were a bootiful blue. I start to walk up to her when she finishes coming up to me for a hug. We look at each other we start to lean in when......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Abbey~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were about to kiss!!! Out of the corner of my eye I see Draculaura and we back away. I look at Heath his face was blushing lighly.

"Was I interrupting something,''she asks.

"Umm..... No I was just leaving,"Heath says as an excuse.

"Oh....ok,"I say embarrsed.

"I'll go if I was interrupting anything,"Draculaura tells us

"No no your fine I was leaving,"Heath says walking away

"What happened,"she asks me after Heath leaves.

"Nothing,"I shrug.

"Yeah right something happened please tell me,"she begs.

"We were just talking when he was leaving then we go in for a hug when he was about to kiss me,"I say with a shrug.

"And you let him leave,"she says surprised!

"Yeah he wanted to get home,"I say.

"Abbey he really likes you,"she informs me!

"D don't be parannoyed were just friends,"I tell her.

"Would friends almost kiss,"she asks?

"Well......no,"I say a little stutter.

"Exactly,"she says as if I statted her point.

"He must miss having a ghoulfriend,"I say with a shrug.

"So then be his ghoulfriend,"she tells me.

"No ok were JUST FRIENDS,"I say again.

Clawd comes behind Drac and picks her up. She looks at him and smiles. He kisses her lightly then let's her go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Draculaura~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I can tell Abbey and Heath like each other it's so obvious. I should ask Clawd to help me set them up. We go walk to his house when he tries to grab my backpack.

"Its ok I have it,"I say to him.

"I just wanna help."he says taking my back pack.

"Well thank you,"I say hugging him since I'm too short to kiss him.