Chapter 11: Attack Part 2

JADE'S POV

"YOU AND HEATH ARE WHAT,"I yell angered.

"We were dating,"she says looking at me sadly.

"Tell me everything,"I say calming down.

"A while ago when you two broke up, he came to me and asked me out, I said yes cause I was like what heck I could do worse, well he developed feelings for Abbey and asked her out when she decided to say yes he forgot me and him were still dating. He never even gave me a true break up so I counted it as if we were still dating,"she says looking at us.

"And that could be our new plan,"Cameron says smiling taking my idea.

ABBEY'S POV

I ran away I couldn't take anymore of what I was hearing at knowing it was true was the hardest part. Knowing that maybe to him our relationship was just a scam and didn't mean anything to him. I never knew that love could hurt this much, to know that maybe it was all fake. To know that maybe he never actually loved me! But the saddest thing was probably that no matter what I actually had the deepest feelings for him!

I get home slamming the front door and running upstairs to my room slamming the door shut. Not even ten seconds I get in my room I am bursting into a thousand tears. The fact is I loved him and I believe the love he felt for me was all just fake! Maybe it was just maybe it wasn't but it left me soo confused that I didn't know how to take it!

FLASHBACK

"Me and Heath are dating,"I hear those words from Purrsephone.

"Heath is this true,"I say trying not to cry.

"Abbey listen I can explain,"he says looking at me sad.

"How could you do this to her,"Clawdeen says.

"Abbey just please listen to me,"he says trying to grab my arm.

"Just don't,"I say running off a tear in my eye.

FLASHBACK OVER

"Abbey I can explain,"he says.

The words kept buzzing around in my head. All of a sudden I get a call on my iCoffin and I check it. It says My FireLove which is what I called him while he called me his IcePrincess. I ignore the call and let it go to voicemail, a minute later a voicemail pops up on my phone so I decide to check it out.

VOICEMAIL: You have one missed call press one to check it out;

Pushes one!

VOICEMAIL: You have one missed call from 563-821-6692

Heath: Hey Abbey, listen I'm sorry about all of this I will make this all right I promise Abbey. I love you Abbey, I always have, and I always will, please please just don't be upset. If you want me to explain what happened between me and Purrsephone I will. Please please just call me back! I love you bye!

VOICEMAIL: Press 1 to save to new press 2 to save press 5 to delete!

Pushes five!

HEATH'S POV

I walk into the abanded house, and I get a surprised look from everyone as if they never knew I was there!

"How did you get in,"Nefra says mad.

"You left the door unlocked,"Cleo says backing me up.

"Ugh brats,"Cameron says getting mad too.

"Listen here you evil ghouls stop this or you'll face our fury,"Izzy says in a Spanish accent.

"Never,"Jade evil laughs.

"Then you've left us no choice then,"Clawdeen says growling.

"You'll face the wolf pack,"Howleen says out of no where butts in.

"Oh wow wolf pack were soo scared,"Toralei says evil smiling.

"PURRSEPHONE,"I yell, and she jumps.

"What,"she says looking at me a little nervous.

"We are through,"I say calming down.

"Fine,"she says looking away.

"This won't be the last time you'll hear from us,"Jade says warningly as they jump out the window.

"I have to find Abbey,"I say nervous.

"More then likely she's at home,"Izzy says.

"Call her please,"I beg.

CALLS

PICKS UP

ON SPEAKER

Abbey: Hello!

Izzy: Hey Abs where are you?

Abbey: I'm at my favorite hang out.

Izzy: The tree!

Abbey:The tree!

HANGS UP

"The tree,"I say confused?

"When I first came here we met at that tree, and always hung out by that tree,"she says smiling.

"Where is it,"I ask?

"In the forest,"she tells me.

We all hop in the car and race over to the tree. Before Jade and them have the chance to get to her!!