Beneath the Same Stars

Comincia dall'inizio

Ventus looked at Hikari. "So you're really a princess of Kingdom Hearts who has gone through a lot of bad things?"

"Yes," Hikari said, "I don't talk about it that much but the master already knows what I'm going through and it's nothing to worry about. I mean... what is wrong with keeping dark secrets about ourselves?"

As Ventus and Hikari talked about their lives, they heard twinkling sounds. They looked outside the window and see a meteor shower.

 They looked outside the window and see a meteor shower

"A meteor shower!" Ven cried.

Hikari smiled. "I love meteor showers. Let's go outside!"

Ventus nodded as he and Hikari ran outside but frowned and looks at Hikari. "I can't see much from here."

"Then we should go up to get a better view," Hikari said. "Come on!" She and Ventus ran up to the summit to get a good view.

Ventus looked up at the night sky. "Wow..."

"Breathtaking," Hikari said.

Then, they lie down on the grass and watch the meteor shower. Ventus asked Hikari. "Why does this seem so familiar?"

"I don't know," Hikari said, sleepily as she falls asleep. Ventus falls asleep as well. Once they wake up, Ventus and Hikari looked at the castle. They yawned and was about to go back to sleep until Aqua arrived to see them.

"Whoa!" they cried and looked at Aqua who was giggling.

"Don't sneak up on us again!" Hikari groaned.

"Gimme a break, Aqua," Ventus groaned as well.

"Ven, Hikari, you hopeless sleepyheads," said Aqua. "You know you two should've at least brought  blankets."

Hikari scoffed. "I don't need a blanket to sleep. I needed warm air and stop trying to be like my mother."

Ventus looked down in thought while Aqua rolled her eyes by Hikari's remark. "Did I dream that place up? It really felt like I'd been there before...looking up at the stars..."

Aqua rubbed Ventus's head. "'Cept you've always lived here with us. Especially Hikari."

"True," Hikari agreed.

"Yeah... I know," Ventus said sadly.

They walked to the edge of the hill and sat down.

Ventus looked at Aqua and Hikari. "Hey, Aqua, Hikari."

"Hm?" Aqua and Hikari said at the same time.

"Y'ever wonder what stars are? Where light comes from?" Ventus asked.

"Hmmm... that's a smart question to ask," Hikari said.

Aqua agreed and said to Ventus. "Well, they say—"